Those who trade CFDs, i ... and want to learn how to choose instruments - page 8

LeoV >> :

I understand that $1,000 is not money to him, but for some reason he collects it. He would have given it to me for free, if "the rich have their own whims". So don't make him out to be some simpleton who "peddles and teaches for his own pleasure". He's got goals. That's 100%. We just don't know them.....))))

What is given for free is not appreciated. Remember the 24 kopek white bread they used to feed pigs in the Soviet Union.

Urain писал(а) >>

What is given for free is not appreciated. Remember the 24 kopek white bread they used to feed pigs in the Soviet Union.

That is not the point. As med1um writes, he takes money, but gives it to his friends and associates for free. And here you can draw an entirely unexpected conclusion - if they believe it, then Gerchik really is a good teacher, all the more so because he's from Odessa. Just a great teacher!!!! Handsome!!!!! )))))

LeoV >> :

That's not the point. As med1um writes, he takes money, but gives it to his friends and associates for free. And here you can draw an entirely unexpected conclusion - if they believe it, then Gerchik really is a good teacher, especially since he is from Odessa. Just a great teacher!!!! Handsome!!!!! )))))

he is, of course, in the stake, but it's not about that.

The market has been closed by our compatriot who can trade and is ready to develop this market in the CIS, of course not for free, as any work must be paid for.

maybe it is better not to look for something suspicious but to get involved in the process ?

especially since there are almost no people who want to develop something publicly here

and get proper access to exchanges, tools, consultations ...

i am sick of tricks of local and well respected DTs.

yesterday our petersburg celebrities closed the market 16 minutes early - losses at an unclosed position make me want to go to the showdown.

OZ0 писал(а) >> maybe the right thing to do is not to look for something suspicious, but to get involved in the process ?

What is the plan of action?

I'll contact him, I'll talk to him.

Do you really want to?

OZ0 писал(а) >>

I'll contact him, I'll talk to him.

is there really a desire?

>> desire for what?

Help Odessa financially

Odessa is certainly a good city, but not that good....))))

LeoV >> :

desire for what?

".... get involved ....

and get proper access to exchanges, tools, advice themselves ...."

OZ0 писал(а) >>

".... get involved ....

and get proper access to exchanges, instruments, advice themselves ...."

Interbank trading?