Those who trade CFDs, i ... and want to learn how to choose instruments - page 3

kombat >> :

I'm sorry, what other tone could there be?

It's either YES or NO, and there's no third...

Either yes or no - it's a dispute (when one says yes and the other says no, no one will ever agree), while discussion is not in the spirit of: yes it's all a scam, bullshit, etc., discussion is a constructive conversation, i.e. backed by something, not just to write 3 lines, the forum is invented for discussion (I guess).

StSpirit >> :

Either yes or no - it's a dispute (when one says yes and another no, so no one will ever agree), while the discussion, it's not in the spirit of: yes it's all a scam, bullshit, etc., discussion is a constructive conversation, that is, at least something backed up, not just to write 3 lines, the forum is invented for discussion (I guess).

Yes, go ahead and conduct your missionary activities as much or as little as you like!

The topic came up, I expressed my opinion, though I did not fully disclose it, but only briefly: bullshit.

I have every right to do so. ;)

(>>)).

kombat >> :

Yes, go ahead and conduct your missionary activities as much or as little as you like!

The topic came up, I expressed my opinion, though I did not fully disclose it, but only briefly: bullshit.

I have every right to do so. ;)

(got it in three lines :)))

I don't do missionary work...

It seems that the essence of my first post in this thread you have not grasped, but never mind ...

That's because of my brief "fouling" on the forum lately and there's nothing useful to read, but you really have the right to do it.

(I've got it in three lines :))) - Great, so you're a brother of talent! :))

SProgrammer писал(а) >> if the seminars are PAYABLE at any rate he has no money from the market. Which means he has no idea what he can teach. There are people who give FREE seminars, then !!! It's all clear - it's called... :) That's how my American friend works - it's called trading robots. :)) Or "It's better to work with other people's hands".

Think of the seminar fee as the risk component - the risk capital, while $1000 (the seminar fee) is only 0.01 of a lot, although the leverage is 1:1)))). You risk a certain part of your securities account when you enter the Forex market. Whether you will gain or lose this risky capital depends on many factors. So here too, having paid for a seminar and having attended it, whether it will help you or not, whether you will earn or not - it also depends on many factors....))))) Pure Forex...))))) All life is forex....)))))

People StSpirit and Leo, you just don't know - it goes like this.

Once you learn how to trade, and you got your system, you don't tell anybody. StSpirit, my self-confidence has never failed me. :)) I either keep my mouth shut if I don't know. Or I talk.

So I tell you. Eh, you're a long way from ..... :)

I'm telling you - having had a working system. That's what all sane people do :))

rent an office, recruit talented traders, put them on a percentage, and they work your system. As they gain confidence they go free, not all, but some. You have to hire new traders in their place, you don't need a lot of them. 20 or 30 men in all.

How to recruit new ones, never through seminars like this for a fee. Because they are just old timers. And they usually recruit young people. Why, well, tell you all.

Trader talent is a tricky thing to find. :)))

Now your idea of a trader's talent. :) So he decided to take a break and read a lecture.

No way - he will go skiing, swimming in the sea, snorting coke, going to brothels, to the Pamirs, around the lagoon. BUT NOT TO LEARN.

On the first question - the stock exchange is the easiest way to make money. The income of a person who has what they write there, dramatically more than all this crap ... Just to make it clear - it's like a vacation in the Canaries, you would sort of collect dishes in the morning. :))

Now for the second question - a rich man does not count his money, as you wrote - first, he is exactly the same person as you are. Secondly, the money is earned so that it can be spent on leisure. :) You didn't know - that's right.

So it's very funny - a rich man goes somewhere for nothing! :) To Kiev. :)) To rest, to die, and to read lectures in the process.

So all your answers look like you have no idea what you're talking about. It's the wrong scale.

I've given a lecture for free in my programming profession, you know, it's a below average pleasure. You can't exactly call it a vacation.

Anyway, I've said everything and I don't want to repeat myself. Everybody's opinions are heard.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

Look, you're a grown-up, but you do not know one simple thing - "For every bolt there is a nut to fasten it", or in popular terms - "For every dick there is a f-ck to knock it out"))). Well, everyone has his own fun and his own bugs and his own cockroaches in the head.

First of all, how do you know that he came to Kiev on vacation? Maybe he came for work. Or to see his relatives. Or to fuck Ukrainian chicks, especially because they are very beautiful and not to compare with fat and ugly American women. And at the same time, you can fuck yourself in front of them, reading seminars to get them for free. There can be many reasons. How do you know what they are? ))))

Secondly. Everyone jerks off as he likes - one gives free seminars, looking for young people among the homeless, the other asks 1000 dollars for a seminar, thinking that he will cut off the losers and thus on the contrary will attract them. How do you know his goals?

Thirdly, one - likes to rest on ski resorts, the second - on the sea, the third - likes to disguise himself as a bum and homeless somewhere in India, the fourth - likes to go to his dacha and there to fish and spit on all the resorts and all the chicks, the fifth - likes to come to his historic homeland and have a lot of beautiful Ukrainian, the sixth likes to go to Amserdam and there to smoke weed and hang around the red quarter, having prostitutes on every corner, the seventh likes to alternate between all these entertainments. How do you know what he likes?

Fourth, one millionaire saves every penny, as he himself earns every penny and leads a dissipate life, and the other one embezzles money, as he has easy money, easily obtained and not earned it, and loves beautiful life. How do you know what he is like?

Fifthly, if you read your lectures for free - you don't like them, that's why, but if you were paid tens of thousands of dollars for them, I think you would read them like crazy every day and would quit your fucking coding....))))

Sixth - and so on and so forth.....

SProgrammer >> :

Of course we do not know about it, how can we walk on the parquet :)))

No one says he is going to rest in Kiev, by the way, he is from Odessa, you can guess the rest.

As for the seniors, you were not at the course, at last out of 20 people only 2 were over 40, the rest were from 20 to 30, 30 and a half, but you have your own opinion :))).

As for rich people, you probably do not know them, those who get rich by honest work (not by fraud or criminality) always appreciate and try to multiply their money and do not throw them around, they throw around only easy and easy money.

And in general I have not responded to you in support of Herchik, and I am amazed at your tone, the feeling that you believe that you know everything about everything, but unfortunately this is very far from the truth.

That's what you sound like:

Forget my worldly name,
Prepare your lips for rapture
And remember Buddha and Christ,
I will humbly stand between them...

You'd better be careful or you'll end up with megalomania! :)))

I have no delusions of grandeur. And I won't be. :)

Secondly, my tone is dictated by, you understand logic. That's why I'm so sure.

Of course, everyone has their own divorces. But no one has abolished logic. If the motive to help - then free of charge, if the motive to find traders, too. If the motive of money people take the money. My confidence lies in the fact that a foolish man will not be able to make money on the market, it is proved that he is reasonable, and a reasonable man would not act illogically. That is all. I'm an agnostic - I don't have faith - like I think I do for some reason.

Yes, and leo is right - everyone has their own cockroaches. But there shouldn't be any contradictions. I have listened to these smart guys at their lectures - FULL of nonsense. If they were trading like this themselves, only luck would help them.

That is all. The whole reason is logic. Although there may be some things that I do not yet know, then I'm wrong. But everyone chooses what he wants. And that's my opinion at the moment. That's all.)

StSpirit >> :

Of course we do not know about it, how can we walk on the parquet :)))

No one says he is going to rest in Kiev, by the way, he is from Odessa, you can guess the rest.

As for the seniors, you were not at the course, at last out of 20 people only 2 were over 40, the rest were from 20 to 30, 30 and a half, but you have your own opinion :))).

As for rich people, you probably do not know them, those who get rich by honest work (not by fraud or criminality) always appreciate and try to multiply their money and do not throw them around, they throw around only easy and easy money.

And in general I have not answered you in support of Herchik, and I am amazed at your tone, the feeling that you believe that you know everything about everything, but unfortunately this is very far from the truth.

That sounds like you:

Forget my worldly name,
Prepare your lips for rapture
And remember Buddha and Christ
I'll humbly stand between them...

You'd better be careful, or you'll get megalomaniacal! :)))

Well, Herczyk has more of a manicure...

And he's unfortunately not alone in this.

"The king is made by his entourage" is a centuries-old axiom.

;)

That's what the entourage does, for $$$ of course, Herczyk, Fletcher, Devi-Mary...

And the commandment says: "Thou shalt not make an idol of thyself.

If a man works, he gets credit and a lunch money.

And to praise someone just for being someone's idol...

It's silly, and it's sectarianism mixed with fraud.

Heh! courses... in sewing...

Can you give a lecture or a course to just any stray?

All you have to do is "share with the people" and rent a room to do it?

;)))

kombat >> :

And can the moment of eulogy be shown in my posts, if I understand you correctly?