Those who trade CFDs, i ... and want to learn how to choose instruments - page 13

OZ0 писал(а) >>

Leonid, if you're in the Ukraine we can meet him tomorrow.

he's a sane dude.

I'm in Moscow. And there is no point in meeting him. The best meeting is when he sent me a monitor or link of PAMM-accounts at the third, independent broker, I looked, that there really was not a single losing month for all these years or at least for the last 2-3 years, estimated the yield, risks, and realized that this is REALLY cool, that he really REALLY cool datrader then the meeting will be more productive - I would even fly to Kiev. And so what? - I read, looked - really nice, communicative, good-looking guy, no doubt. But a good guy is not a speciality. I want to assess returns, risks, drawdowns and so on. In short, everything that has nothing to do with the life of a daytripper, but with the work of a daytripper. I don't care when he gets up, how he eats breakfast, what he thinks, who he wants to fuck - that's all there is in the film - I want to see the case, namely the trading results......))))

LeoV >> :

I'm in Moscow. Yes and there is no point in meeting. The best meeting is when he sent me monitoring or link PAMM-accounts at the third, independent broker, I looked, that there really was not a single losing month for all these years or at least for the last 2-3 years, estimated profitability, risks, realized that this is REALLY cool, that he really REALLY cool datrader then the meeting will be more productive - I would even fly to Kiev. And so what? - I read - nice, communicative, good-looking guy, no doubt. But a good guy is not a speciality. I want to assess returns, risks, drawdowns and so on. In short, everything that is not related to the life of a daytripper, but to the work of a daytripper. I don't care when he gets up, how he eats breakfast, what he thinks while doing it, who he wants to fuck - that's all there is to the film - I want to see the case......))))

then go to the heads of his Tula or Odessa project (the latter traded with him in America)

OZ0 писал(а) >>

then contact his Tula or Odessa project managers (the latter traded with him in America)

Why go to them? Do they have monitoring from a third, independent broker?

I don't know, but I'll give him your wish.

Leaving

OZ0 писал(а) >> I don't know, but I'll give him your wish

Ok. This topic is very interesting....)))

Herczyk's office in Uman has closed.

Geronimo >>:
Закрылся офис Герчика в Умани.

Has it opened in Kiev? =)

wise >>:

А в Киеве открылся? =)

see

here

or here

or here

Wow, the scam artists have stepped up. It looks like Gerchik is out of the woods and he is now in the 95% range (if he was ever in the 5% range).