how to unload the dll - page 9

Svinozavr >> :

The clarification on the loop condition i>=1 rather than 0, as you brought up in the first post that confused me, removes suspicion - I was beginning to think that you too had that... sick too.

Condition hopping? Cool. Never happened before. So what is this magic dll? )))

Can you reproduce the result? And see the dll itself. Not that I don't believe it - I just really want to learn how to write such dlls. So that everything would click into place. Then we'll have something to talk about with smart people...

DLL had nothing to do with it, it was ordinary, there's nothing but arithmetic there... The very fact that in certain conditions - apparently, when the processing of downloaded history overlaps in time with processing of third-party code - the DLL interpreter is time-shifted from the program stream.

Svinozavr >> :

There will be something to talk to smart people about later...

We do talk:)))

alsu >> :

We're talking as we are:)))

(grimacing) Yeah, sure. Only I feel kind of out of place - I haven't had glitches like that. I'm jealous... >>))

Svinozavr >> :

(dejectedly) Yes, of course. Only I feel somehow out of place - I've never had such glitches. Even envious...)))

(dejectedly) the subject seems to have dried up...

alsu писал(а) >>

(sighs) I think the topic has dried up...

No, it's just that you're ignoring some of the posts. And that brings up some thoughts.

lea, sorry-sorry.

lea >> :

And you think that program message queue handlers should "like Merlin, great and terrible" be at once in all places of code that are executed? Why would you want to touch someone else's message queue from the dll at all?

So far it's just words. Give me an example of the code. It will be interesting not only for me.

In general, I have not seen dll not loading as such (I have already written about it; I used dll both in Expert Advisors and indicators; in all cases I had to "overly zealously manipulate memory or use CPU time" directly in dll, and it works flawlessly).

1) I only touched the queue once and didn't take anything from it :) And anyway, it's not harassment, it's just a normal API. And essentially, if I did touch it, it means there was a practical task that required it.

2) Brought. Didn't get any more interesting.

3) And it was noticed by me more than once. I have already written about it too. With examples. Don't cling to words.

jartmailru >> :

Great! You have already reached a new level - a level of abstraction.

You probably have experience in working with people, perhaps in trading.

What are we talking about? Don't speak in riddles. What abstractions are concerned, I told you in common russian language - write programs competently and you will be lucky.

jartmailru >> :

Well, let's apply that kind of reasoning. I am very glad that you have accepted my arguments.

For my part I only have to assure everyone that my Dlls work even more correctly.

At any rate, the results matched those of the Metatrader tester and the Neuroshell Dll.

Except you don't have to lie again. Nobody "accepted" your arguments. As a matter of fact, you haven't even reported back for the last time I accused you of lying.

What about the wish to write programs intelligently? - Do you deny it? Do you think it's bullshit and undignified?

What has Neuroshell got to do with it?

jartmailru >> :

But as someone unable to perform a simple test and report back, don't answer me again.

Except for the public.

No, allow me!!! I take it that the pose of insulted innocence is, of course, a wonderful simple trick. And I can certainly see your point, but what's not clear is, what test are we talking about?

HideYourRichess >> :

No, allow me!!! I take it that the innocence stance is a wonderful easy trick, of course. I understand that, but what I don't understand is, what kind of test are we talking about?

What makes you think that you, a professional, need any tests?

Tests are needed for those people who have errors...

I'd post a simple dll to show that you see the error

in an empty file, but since that won't convince you personally of anything, well,

HideYourRichess >> :

No, allow me!!! I understand that to strike a pose of outraged innocence is, of course, an admirably simple gimmick. And I understand that, but what I don't understand is, what test are we talking about?

I won't allow it! :-)

Since the tests are only necessary for those who make mistakes,

there's probably no point in discussing the subject of tests with you.

But if someone would be interested to see the error,

VBAG was talking about, that's fine.

I can send you a test Dll / script / expert.

jartmailru >> :

What makes you think that you, a professional, need any tests?

Tests are needed for those people who have errors...

I'd post a simple dll to show that you see the error

in an empty file, but since that won't convince you personally of anything, well,

I take it you've been infected by that sicko who kept trying to enlist me as a hacker. I don't know if a professional is cooler than a hacker or vice versa. Oh, come on.

I get the impression that you are either very tired or drinking at the keyboard. Both are bad, and as a result it is impossible to understand you.

Explain, you need a dll with an error? I do not have one (that would not unload on its own). Well, just do not, and there's no where to get it. Of course I won't make it specially.

Or do you want a dll without errors? So take a sample, it's a great dll.