how to unload the dll - page 12

Swetten >> :

>> dumbass.

(>> no, you're not being fair to him. He's not as bad as you mentioned. And he has the right to start a new life as a programmer with our help.

jartmailru >> :

The phrase in the original should sound like this:

The tester will hold the Dll until the metatrader closes-

Unless you make a non-obvious move and close the tester panel :-).

To me, it's kind of obvious that the tester should be shut down. If you couldn't figure it out yourself, who's your doctor?

Listen, gentlemen. Can't you agree on something? It's getting unhealthy to read. You're really losing your mind...

One says that if you do everything properly, i.e. close the tester, there are no problems with unloading. For him it is obvious that the tester should be closed.

The other one - if you don't close the tester, you'll have to forcibly unload the dll. For him, it's obvious that the tester probably shouldn't be closed at all. As if it's the same as shutting down the computer. It is a kind of operating system.

Damn! Well, what are you arguing for 12 pages???))

That there are some glitches when using dll? It's possible, although I personally haven't experienced it. And the cited example with missing lines is inconclusive. Why were there any dll? Especially since the author was unwilling to reproduce the result for the esteemed public. I saw it once, but I don't remember where.

The dry remainder of the stupid question: should we unload dll by closing the tester OR do it with semi-hacking methods. That's it. What is there to argue about?

Svinozavr >> :

Listen, gentlemen. Can't you agree on something? It's getting unhealthy to read. You're really losing it...

One says that if you do everything properly, i.e. close the tester, there are no problems with unloading. For him it is obvious that the tester should be closed.

The other one - if you don't close the tester, you'll have to forcibly unload the dll. For him, it's obvious that the tester probably shouldn't be closed at all. As if it's the same as shutting down the computer. It is a kind of operating system.

Damn! Well, what are you arguing for 12 pages???))

That there are some glitches when using dll? It's possible, although I personally haven't experienced it. And the cited example with missing lines is inconclusive. Why were there any dll? Especially since the author was unwilling to reproduce the result for the esteemed public. I saw it once, but I don't remember where.

The dry remainder of the stupid question: should we unload dll by closing the tester OR do it with semi-hacking methods. That's it. What to argue here?

Here's more! How to edit a script, an indicator or an Expert Advisor when the tester is loaded - this is possible, and after compilation it is automatically reinitialized, but how to fix a DLL-code when the tester is loaded - so you see some hackers here "obviously" that this is impossible and "the tester must be closed"! This is discrimination of pro-programmers against vocational school students!

AlexEro >> :

There's more! How to edit an indicator or an Expert Advisor when the tester is loaded - you can do it, and after compilation it will be automatically reinitialized, but how to fix a DLL-wire when the tester is loaded - so you see, some hackers here "obviously" find it impossible and "need to leave the tester"! This is discrimination of pro-programmers over vocational school students!

)))!!! Offended!

It's not about what's obvious and what's not, it's about the fact that THIS is how MT4 is made. You may like it or be annoyed by it, but what's done is done.

!) And in general, the topic of MT4 crash-tests looks promising...))

Oh, yeah...

xD

Just a question at the beginning of the thread:

"when i unload the idnikator, the terminal still holds the dll. how do i get rid of it?"

I didn't expect that bringing up this topic, or more precisely a specific question, would trigger such a vigorous process of achieving an answer.

MetaQL >> :

Oh, yeah...

xD

Just a question at the beginning of the thread:

"when i unload the idnikator, the terminal still holds the dll. how do i get rid of it?"

I didn't expect that bringing up this topic, or more precisely a specific question, would cause such an uproarious process of reaching an answer.

Come on, it's just that over the weekend someone was sick and someone was practicing on cats with a mug of beer...