Evidence of hacking - page 8

Prival >> :

I think the patented method, not the algorithm. The point is, there's a legal technicality here. An algorithm is an implementation of a method. There are a lot of programming languages. So it turns out that if I implemented a method (even if I paste pictures together). In C it is 1 algorithm, in C++ another, in BASIC 3 and so on.

Algorithm is a sequence of actions.

Implementation of an algorithm is a program.

Method and algorithm are synonymous.

IMHO.

TheXpert писал(а) >>

An algorithm is a sequence of actions.

The implementation of an algorithm is a programme.

A method and an algorithm are synonyms.

IMHO.

That's the thing. IHMO. It doesn't hold up in court.

Example. The way to calculate the average. It's one, add up everything and divide by the number of addendums. And the waters in what order to do this is an algorithm, you can first add up, and then divide, and you can do the reverse, and the results may be because of this are different, because the algorithms are different, but the essence of one. Here's an example from our forum, take a good look.

'Help me write a linear regression'

But I assure you no one will acknowledge my authorship of this algorithm, as there is a formula (method) and it is known, and the algorithm may be different.

Prival писал(а) >>

Z.I. And there's screenshots ))) abalone. Safin need a break sometimes. Get away from the computer, go get some air, or you will be too close to the moment when you need rescuing. not every shrink will be able to do it

Don't worry, guys! The man knows what he is doing - he is creating a "movement" around him. what about yandex - tic! ;-)

Copyright does not apply to ideas, methods, processes, systems, methods, concepts, principles, discoveries, facts.

Copyright applies to ready-made software and consequently to its component parts. Except that if the borrowing is only 5%, there is no way to prove it.

sak120 >> :

You can write a trojan yourself, then the anti-viruses won't find it.

>> huh. Why bother? Old timey maidens used to hack up characters like that so they'd get it all out on their hind legs. :)

Swetten >> :

Huh. Why bother? The old-fashioned maidens would "hack" into characters like that so that they'd spill everything on their hind legs themselves. :)

Intelligent maidens in general can hack a man for 70% of his monthly income, even without special understanding of algorithms :)

...yep, and then the man sins on the forum. :)

Prival >> :

That's the thing. IHMO. This IHMO doesn't hold up in court.

Example. The way to calculate the average. It's one, add up everything and divide by the number of addendums. And the waters in what order to do this is an algorithm, you can first add up, and then divide, and you can do the reverse, and the results may be because of this are different, because the algorithms are different, but the essence of one. Here's an example from our forum, take a good look.

'Help me write a linear regression'

But I assure you no one will accept my authorship of the algorithm, as there is a formula (method) and it is known, but the algorithm may be different.

You can write a ready-made programme (algorithm) the known way and sell it. Be the author of a specific implementation.

Swetten >> :

Huh. Why bother? The old fashioned girls used to hack up characters like that, so they'd come out on their hind legs and spill everything. :)

Oh, man, that makes me uncomfortable :) .

gip >> :

Intelligent maidens in general can hack a man for 70 % of his monthly income, even without special understanding of algorithms :)

That's if you're lucky. If not, it's 100 per cent leaving you even without underwear :) .