Evidence of hacking - page 12

gip писал(а) >>

I think an honest pioneer word from Integer would have been enough to avoid such tension with AIS.

Why does Integer have to give a pioneer's honest word?

I understand if Rosh had attacked him, then it would have been worth it.

but I'm sorry. I would not. He is good by the way (Integer) for keeping silent and believes it is beneath his dignity to enter into an argument with a man who has a sick imagination.

HideYourRichess

I've already copied the link to the source code and used it as an intermediary. He should immediately blame MQL. AIS got petty before he created international forums on MQL programming and forgot to invite developers to them ))))).

gip писал(а) >>

I think an honest pioneer word from Integer would have been enough to avoid such tension with AIS.

I wrote here how it happened, this picture appeared from nowhere, I attached another one to the article. I attached another one to the article:

And here's a gift for Ais:

The thread should actually have been deleted as an admonition to the author, because it's all a load of rubbish...

gip >> :

And I think an honest pioneer word from Integer would have been enough to avoid such tension with AIS.

Not even that.

gip >> :

You're a dickhead. Flip back two pages and read what law you're talking about... and read it if you know how.

Right, and you're "non-turvy" along with ais.

>> :
If the mutual insults continue, the thread will be deleted.

That's my point.

And there's nothing to say about Sveta, she's a pussy.

Integer >> :

I wrote here how it happened, this picture came out of nowhere, I attached another one to the article. This one:

And here's a gift for Ais:

He doesn't need to write, he needs a referral to a medical institution.

four2one >> :

And there's nothing to say about Sveta - a sissy.

I join Swetten -- for blatant disrespect to other forum members.

TheXpert >> :

I join in as well, especially when you read all this nonsense and your secular nonsense too.

four2one >> :

And I join in.

You want to go to the bathhouse yourself? >> that's commendable, LOL.

TheXpert >> :

>> and me.