Evidence of hacking - page 7

Prival >> :

The article can be attributed. The software is not. According to Russian laws, the algorithm is not patented, so it is impossible to prove its authorship.

Z.I. But it still will not cancel your attack on the man and false accusations against him. Integer has a date of 19.03, which is earlier than yours. Or don't you already believe Rashid's screenshots?

Debatable -- example -- the SIFT algorithm for piecing together pictures. It's patented.

ForexTools >> :
.... What's the point of this screenshot exhibitionism?

>> went out.

>> option 4.

well... now everyone is not allowed to use explorer and KIS - ais was the first to publish their screenshots and will now prosecute anyone who tries to use them without his permission

all "secret projects" are done on computers with no internet or LAN)

AIS, calm down. No one gives a fuck about your skins.

TheXpert писал(а) >>

Controversial -- an example -- the SIFT algorithm for piecing together pictures. It's patented.

I think it's the method that's patented, not the algorithm. The point is, it's a legal thing. An algorithm is an implementation of a method. There are a lot of programming languages. So it turns out that if I implemented a method (even if I paste pictures together). This is 1 algorithm in C, another one in C++, the 3rd one in BASIC, etc.

And if the algorithm differs a bit, there is a minus instead of + in one place. Sometimes it may drastically change the working logic. That's why there is only one way out of this deadlock - to patent the method. And the algorithm patent should be refused. In Russia, the algorithms are only registered, that's all. If you need, I can lay out a certificate of registration of the programs, I have a few of them somewhere, but even these certificates do not give protection, just a nice piece of paper and that's all.

Suppose you add one line to the algorithm, and it's no longer yours.

Z.I. And there are screenshots )))) amaze me. Safin sometimes need a rest. You should get off the computer, get some air, or you will get to the point when you need rescuing. not every shrink will be able to do it.

Men, stop flapping, it'll calm down on its own)