Evidence of hacking - page 11

gip >> :

For those who are particularly gifted, the information is contained in the texts of the laws. You go to the site Consultant + and read. The given law is very short, you can read it, it should be enough for you....

From the gifted to the untalented, I know the patent law by heart (I have a small number of patents).

Go to the FIPS website and read it if you can.

Mischek >> :

So what line to look at?

IPsec policy agent.

DrShumiloff >> :

Don't you realise that this is nonsense?

Break a computer to steal a primitive picture, and then put it on public display to the author himself - this is bullshit.

Who has a dog is a dog, who has a cat is a cat, who has a fish is a fish, etc.

How about a joke?

Come on, we'd rather have a DC on the CRUFM forum than fight about patents.)

Prival >> :

That's what I mean. Programs (algorithms) aren't patented. They're only registered.

That's what I mean:

But I can assure you that nobody will acknowledge my authorship of this algorithm, since there is a formula (method) and it is known, while the algorithm may be different.

Authorship of a particular implementation of an algorithm is recognized by law, even without registration. And even without publication. But there is no way to recognize a method.

Someone made an inaccuracy or misunderstanding between the two of us. And it seems it wasn't me :)

If you've worked with patent law, you know how to circumvent patents. Having knowledge in this area, I think you will agree that bypassing a simple registered algorithm is no problem at all.

Just write a new one, and that's it. The main thing is that the coincidence of the source code would be less than 20-30%. You can do the same thing in a different language. If it was in sys, now it is the same in java and you can fight in court.

four2one >> :

From the gifted to the untalented, I know the patent law by heart (there are a small number of patents).

You go to the FIPS website and read it if you know how.

You turd. Flip back two pages and read what law you're talking about... and read it if you know how.

four2one >> :

IPsec policy agent.

>> so you don't know who

As always, a loud and cryptic fart ...

If the mutual insults continue, the thread will be deleted.

granit77 >> :

And I'm sure Integer will never reach into anyone's pocket for any information.

I think an honest pioneer word from Integer would have been enough to avoid such tension with AIS.

I didn't get the point at all. There are plenty of pictures like that.

2 Rosh

Passenger four2one is a troll, in my opinion. We can keep the thread, but he should be banned.

Ais >> :

Re-explanation.

The thumbnails I created showing part of my code were stored only:
1. on my computer;
2. on this website in my personal profile.
Legitimate use of my data by third parties in both cases is excluded.
The moderator made it clear that most likely, my thumbnail was attached to his article by the article author.
Accidents he, the moderator, almost excluded.

Therefore, my confidential data became available to a third party n

The fact that my confidential data was clearly used by a third party is evidence of wrongdoing.

So you insist on authorship of the following lines?

#property ...

#define ...
#define ...
#define ...