Evidence of hacking - page 6

grasn >> :

+1

I often feel like quoting this here

BARS писал(а) >>
Yep, now we have to decide where to put the antivirus )))

You can write a trojan yourself, then the anti-viruses won't find it.

Ais >> :

I have already given explanations for the origin of the sketches.

I had the same situation: I was accused of stealing indicator source codes. I was also shown screenshots from the forum dated 2008, where there were the sources of a similar-looking indicator. I have proved at that time that my publication was the first one with the link to the archive with a copy of my website with the indicator published in 2006. The person who publicly accused me, also publicly apologised and the issue was closed properly.

You personally accused another person of hacking your computer (or I don't know what you think you hacked). A few pages of proceedings have clarified (completely, I think) the situation.

It seems to me that you should now also conclude it all publicly, but not with an explanation of what you have understood, but with what you have decided. There are only three options:

1) you still believe that you were "hacked" by this person

2) you're convinced he didn't "hack" you.

3) you do not know whether he "hacked" you or not.

Choose your answer ;)

If it is 1) - the fight will go on.

If it's 2) or 3) you have to publicly apologize for unproven accusations.

Total: 1, 2 or 3 (only if you can answer in one number, no demagoguery)

I try to imagine an Integer who, at dusk, under cover of night with a parachute behind his back, wearing a mask with a torch and a hacking kit, breaks into Ayrat's computer to steal no, not expensive programs

or bank account passwords, AVATARA, a little black square. Picture ...

Ayrat, stop making people laugh.

sak120 >> :

You can write a Trojan yourself, then anti-viruses won't find it (I've seen it with my own eyes), and I don't know how to bypass firewalls, I'm not an expert. But this is a matter of technique.

Most viruses first need to register that with the next start to crap. But I have a program which monitors the registry, and stupidly does not let in a virus ))))

so you can write a lot of things, but circumventing methods of protection is cumbersome. you have to be an expert.

Total: 1, 2 or 3 (only if you can give a one-digit answer, no demagoguery)

.... what is the point of all this screenshot exhibitionism?