Evidence of hacking - page 3

Ayrat, I've seen a million pictures like that. Especially in movies. And I'm not paranoid. But I do wear a tinfoil hat. Just in case. :)

P.S. By the way, gentlemen traders, I'll sue you too: you use my English and Russian letters in your advisers. So, share the profit! :)

Паранойя — это психотический синдром, обычно возникающий в зрелом возрасте. Часто наблюдаются чувство ревности, сутяжничество, идеи преследования, изобретательства, отравления и т.д. Такие люди полагают, что случайные события имеют к ним какое-либо отношение...

go on...

Ais >> :

Я сделал более десятка эскизов следующим образом:
1. открывал MetaEditor со своим кодом;
2. подбирал размер шрифта порядка 70 пунктов для лучшего разрешения;
3. копировал экран в ClipBoard кнопкой <Print Screen>;
4. копировал ClipBoard в mspaint;
5. вырезал квадрат 600х600 точек так, чтобы:
5.1. слово "#property" умещалось целиком,
5.2. было видно 4 слова "#define",
5.3. указанные 5 слов заполняли всю видимую область для лучшей видимости;
6. если размеры были больше или меньше требуемого, возвращался к п.2;
7. далее я копировал вырезанный квадрат в ClipBoard;
8. затем создавал новый файл с атрибутами 600х600 точек;
9. копировал ClipBoard в новый файл;
10. через меню "Изменить размер/наклонить" устанавливал размер 10% по вертикали и 10% по горизонтали;
11. сохранял получившееся изображение 60х60 точек как GIF файл.

Основных разновидностей эскизов было две:
1. с пустой строкой между словами "#property" и "#define",
2. без пустой строки между словами "#property" и "#define".
Преимущество первой разновидности: идентичность моему коду.
Против первой разновидности: более мелкие изображения слов.
Преимущество второй разновидности: более крупные и четкие изображения слов.
Против второй разновидности: отсутствие в моем коде подобных последовательностей строк.
Поскольку статья основана на моих разработках, окончательно был выбран первый вариант.
Статья имела 12 черновиков с разными вариантами эскизов.

How much time you have available...

When the moderators clear it up, you'll probably have time to write a nice apology letter

Mischek >> :

How much time you have available...

I used to start any advisor by listing half a screen of copyrights and frills, too. :) But it did not come to 12 variants of design. :)

Swetten >> :

I also used to start any advisor by listing half a screen of copyrights and frills. :)

How people try....

And I just changed the template in the terminal to everything, on EAs, scripts and indicator. I make a new exp and everything is already inserted in it from the 1st click.

I think we should wait for a reply from a moderator. As I know, it is the moderator who selects the pictures for the articles.

And his reply is likely to clarify the situation.

HIDDEN >> :

That's what people are trying to do....

And I just changed the template in the terminal to everything, on EAs, scripts and indicator. Making a new exp and everything is already inserted into it from the 1st click.

Anyone can do that! :)

It would be interesting to hear from builders, for example. The tools there are also bricks and trowels. However, one of them has a masterpiece, and the others have a shed you can't even look at without crying. Or musicians -- those poor souls have seven notes. And artists -- seven colours. You can spin it any way you want. :)

Swetten >> :

Anyone can do that! :)

It would be interesting to listen to builders, for example. There, too, the tools are bricks and trowels. One of them make a masterpiece, while the others make a shed which one cannot help crying. Or musicians -- those poor souls have seven notes. And artists -- seven colours. You can spin it any way you want. :)

That's why, any author will immediately recognise their own work.

As in Ayrat's case?

Swetten >> :
As in Ayrat's case?

That's why I suggest we don't rush to ridicule. But to wait for a response from the moderators.