Video courses on programming in MQL4. - page 4

progma137:

i support forextools, and i will add - read mana and meditate on each example. look in the source code archive of this community more often.

You may not become a pro, but you will understand what each program is about.

It is interesting to know where to read. So far I haven't seen any books where the examples are clear... I can't understand what I can't understand, not because I can't understand it, but because the examples are so...

Mezon:

You see ...

Whoever wants it, looks for opportunities, whoever doesn't want it, looks for reasons... What do you want, video lessons or colouring charts?

That's not why at all :)

Mezon:

Interesting to know where to read. So far I haven't seen any books where the example is clear... I can't understand what I can't understand, not because I can't understand it, but because the examples are so...

DDFedor:

I've looked here before - it's not clear. Quite rightly I am looking for possibilities, I cannot understand what I have read without an explanation. A video would shed light on a lot of things.

Mezon:

A video would shed a lot of light on things.

Order video lessons here - https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

The video will be there, the explanations will be there. whatever you order will be there. order lessons from different people. whoever you think will explain it best, work with them.

Mezon:

You see one learned C, the other Z80, I never learned anything like that. Mcl is my first attempt to learn programming.

That was the first time I heard about C. And just like you, I didn't learn anything like that. Everything was new. I reread the book... to say 20 times is to say nothing!

If MQL is your first language at all, don't start learning it. It's a very specific language and learning to program in it from scratch is like learning to drive a car in a Formula 1 race car. Start with BASIC, Pascal/Delphi or C. Learn the basics of programming and go back to MQL :)

I have another problem, I don't know English,

Don't "pull any punches". You'll have to read primary sources in a foreign language all the same.

I can give you an example. You need to operate on a man, they give you 10-100 books, no matter what, the result is a corpse... or don't you agree?

And books will be of great help here, even if your leg is broken and you read the book for yourself: read - put on - check what happened - if not - redo it - and so on until you get to the emergency center with your own splint ;)

Mezon:

... Many programmers know how to write but don't know what to write...

You are very much mistaken, at least if we are talking about local programmers. They know very well what not to write, because all the dead-end ways are already passed and they are well oriented in promising directions. Programmers and mathematicians have incomparably better chances than traders with a bunch of brilliant (in their opinion) ideas. These ideas appear on the forum several times a week: pending orders at equal distances from price, martingales, griders, pips without stops...

That was not a programmer's opinion.

Mezon:

I have already looked here - it is not clear. Quite right I'm looking for opportunities, I can't understand what I've read without an explanation. A video would shed light on a lot of things.

Start reading from the beginning, and as soon as you feel confused, look up the definition of the word you don't understand in the Russian explanatory dictionary. If it is special terminology, ask questions here.

ForexTools:

That was the first time I heard about C. And just like you, I didn't learn anything like that. Everything was new. I reread the book... To say that I had read it 20 times means to say nothing!

If MQL is your first language, it's not worth to start with it. It's a very specific language and learning to program in it "from scratch" is like learning to drive a Formula 1 race car. Start with BASIC, Pascal/Delphi or C. Learn the basics of programming and go back to MQL :)

Don't "pull any punches". You'll have to read primary sources in a foreign language all the same.

And books will be of great help here, even if your leg is broken and you read the book for yourself: read - put on - check what happened - if not - redo it - and so on until you get to the emergency center with your own splint ;)

It is very adequate. I can go into the code of the indicator by analogy with the bus and change the colour not in the user settings but in the code so that every time I use the indicator I don't have to adjust the colour or type of arrow. but I cannot write myself or understand the whole code - the analogue is more complicated, the operation...