Video courses on programming in MQL4.

Hello to all those interested.

A lot of people write to me, no, not so many people write to me, asking for help with this or that code.

I help some people but not others because I get a huge code and try to figure out what is wrong there.

I have the idea of creating a video course on programming MQL4 Expert Advisors, scripts and indicators. Is there a need in this matter?

I want to hear the opinions, suggestions, or anything else concerning this subject.

There is a DT who is prepared to pay you a fee for creating video tutorials.

The idea is that this should be done by the methaquotovs, but they always have no time, no time, effort, money, people, etc. etc.

If interisuet write in person do not want to advertise DC

On-line training is not a good idea as many people will come back to the same questions anyway, but video courses... I think a lot of people would like them

FOREXMASTER >> :
On-line training is not a good idea as many people will come back to the same questions anyway, but video courses... I think a lot of people would like them.

I'm talking about video courses that you can come back to and return to.

What is the point of creating video courses? It seems that all the necessary information is available in MQL4 help. If you want to study MQL4 in your sleep, I understand it ......

And besides, I think it would be better to wait for the release of MQL5 - and make something on its basis. As far as I understand, people who are remotely related to programming will have difficulties using the object-oriented approach ....

Yes, it's a good idea. A dynamic picture with a voiceover would be much more interesting than just text. It's as much of a win-win as video is better than a slide show.

caspermax >> :

What is the point of creating video courses? It seems that all the necessary information is available in MQL4 help. If you study MQL4 in your sleep, I understand it ......

And besides, I think it would be better to wait for the release of MQL5 - and do something on its basis. As far as I understand, people having a distant relation to programming will have difficulties using the object-oriented approach ....

MQL5 has yet to be studied and the base of ready-made algorithms has yet to be accumulated.

As for MQL4, it will live in parallel with MQL5. Personally, I won't get down from MQL4 without a strong reason.

HIDDEN >> :

I have an idea to make video courses on programming MQL4 Expert Advisors, scripts and indicators. Is there a need in this matter?

It will be interesting to hear some opinions, suggestions, or anything else concerning the subject.

If you change the subject a bit, it would be very useful, imho.

>> Not programming, you can't teach it with video.

And the creation of it - the process itself, the use of templates, the slippery slippery slope of the editor, the terminal, the charts, the strategy tester.

You can show separately two approaches to error correction - priming and block commenting.

All of the above is imho.

HIDDEN >> :

MQL5 has yet to be studied and the base of ready-made algorithms has been built.

As for MQL4, it will go through life in parallel with MQL5. Personally, I won't get down from MQL4 unless I really need it.

I wouldn't say no :)

TheXpert >> :
All of the above is just an imho.

Why can't you teach programming, it's quite realistic.

Ask a problem, give a solution to that problem with an explanation of this or that nuance.

And at the end a link to the ready source code and an offer to do the task by oneself basing on this and previous lessons.

That is, such uncomplicated learning. Bottlenecks or methods, approaches to error search are another subject but they can be covered in the additional lessons too.

All in good time.

All you have to do is not make the mistake of stepping over PDF. In favour of PowerPoint, for example.

And the benefit will be - the more choice you have in presenting the information, the better.

--

...and a mouse on my shoulder: "And we'll eat your cat!"