Demonstrating the cluster approach to market... - page 25

BoraBo:
What's wrong with the NZD? (if it's no secret)

It is no secret - at first I was thinking of "pulling" my Ring on the cluster analysis, trying to find a competent way to break it, and the NZD was simply not present in the Ring. Now, if I suddenly find that the current market situation indicates to trade in relation to NZD, then I have no prejudices about it - I will work out the situation.

Thank you, that's exactly what I meant. CC is not a sliding average, but the author's initials =)).

moskitman:

It's no secret - at first I was thinking of pulling a clutter analysis on my Ring, trying to find a clever way of breaking it, ......

Stop with the "ring" already. You seem like a smart guy...

I sometimes think the words "locke" and "sucker" are one and the same. I'd hate to see you in that company.

MetaDriver:

Stop with the "ring" already. You seem like a smart man...

Sometimes I think the words "locke" and "sucker" are one and the same. I'd hate to see you in this company.

+1

MetaDriver:

Stop with the "ring" already. You seem like a smart man...

Sometimes I think the words "locke" and "sucker" are one and the same. I'd hate to see you in this company.

Who says I'm still torturing him? Well, I had a thought, checked it out, made sure... I said back then, "If I don't find it, I'll get smarter.

OK.

moskitman:

...Again, this demo is traded by me using cluster methodology since the 66th trade, exclusively on H1, I do not trade NZD.

what to do, if demo_kilo_bucks_in_day already become a usual thing, and do not bring even moral satisfaction?
to_algorithmize...?

Ok, so far, in accordance with the topic of the topic I'm DEMONSTRATING the cluster approach further...

If you're tired of demo kilo_bucks, it's time to work for real money, and if you're tired of kilo_bucks, your wife will find a use for them quickly :)

The feeling is that politics is "stretching" currencies, while the economy is reversing back into place. I see some unfinished movement today (though it's not yet evening) and I dare to suggest that Monday will start with a gap.
Anyway, here goes...

If I hadn't rushed to lock in (Friday after all ;), the last flop wouldn't have happened at all.

What a failure))