Demonstrating the cluster approach to market... - page 9

voidpiligrim писал(а) >>

The circuit shown here can be seen as a superposition of two circuits, one EMF source at a time.

So, what's the conclusion?

Choomazik >> :
Dear young techies, please move on from batteries to the topic of the thread, if of course there is anything to say... No more about batteries :)

Don't piss me off, you old zootechnician.

>> don't you see some smart people are polishing up the subject?

Neutron >> :

Well, what's the conclusion?

Looking up "Ohm's Law for a complete circuit".

sab1uk >> :

Don't piss me off, you old zootechnician.

>> can't you see the smart people are polishing the theme?

I'm a nerd, as has been established here before. Go feed the cat :)

The conclusion is that an ideal electromotive force generator always generates electromotive force, whether there is current or not. The real ones are more complicated... But that's beside the point...

On a side note: WHY make a cluster evaluation? Open on each pair to where your indicator for that pair will point. In total you will get an objective weighted evaluation of the direction (all depends on your indicator). Of course then you trade many currencies at the same time.

Choomazik >> :
On a side note: WHY do a cluster valuation? Open on each pair to where your indicator for that pair will appear. In total you will get an objective weighted direction estimate (all depends on your indicator). Of course then you trade many currencies at the same time.

The usual pattern in the market is that all instruments move relatively consistently between 30 and 100 pts (4 digits in a quote).

In essence, this movement is normal market noise, which is common 70-80% of the time.

10-20% of the time all market instruments move "absolutely" in sync - this essentially constitutes a true/non-noise market movement.

Market cluster estimation allows by means of so-called iterative test entries to enter the market at the beginning of this "absolutely" synchronous real/non-noise

synchronous real/non-noise movement.

Of course, as always, there is the question of price - the ratio of loss_on_noise/ gain_on_the_present_movement.

The results of "frontal" testing from 26.05.09 up to now are encouraging - as you can see from the above pictures (the Expert Advisor worked), the cluster

estimation at the end of the day allows to enter the market at the beginning of real/non-noise movement.

Next, we will investigate the price you have to pay for such an entry.

at the presentation of the econometrics award

ssd >> :

The normal picture in the market is that all instruments move relatively consistently between 30 and 100 pts (4 digits in a quote).

In essence, this movement is normal market noise, which is common 70-80% of the time.

10-20% of the time all market instruments move "absolutely" in sync - this essentially constitutes a true/non-noise market movement.

Market cluster estimation allows by means of so-called iterative test entries to enter the market at the beginning of this "absolutely" synchronous real/non-noise

synchronous real/non-noise movement.

Of course, as always, there is the question of price - the ratio of loss_on_noise/ gain_on_the_present_movement.

The results of "frontal" testing from 26.05.09 up to now are encouraging - as is seen from the above pictures, the cluster

market estimation eventually allows you to enter the market at the beginning of the real/non-noise movement.

Next, we will investigate the price to be paid for such entry.

Opening multiple pairs at the noise in the sum will give +- 0. With an indicator which gives >50% in case of several pairs we will be more likely to win or lose than one pair. Automatically the question of weight will be solved. I personally find the topic interesting, good luck!

sab1uk >> :

at the econometrics award

Thank you, young naturalist! Is there a botany prize? I want it!