Demonstrating the cluster approach to market... - page 26

been torturing the Surgeon General's indicators for over a year ...
here's a multi-currency view ....

and in addition the eu state .... for n period from m1 to d1

A girl asked me for help with the design. I'll throw in a link.

Svinozavr:

A girl asked me for help with the design. I'll throw in a link.

I think you can do better than that ... I wrote it up ... it took me a year to figure out what's what with the surgeon's indicators ... and I'm not a progerie, (so, just take apart simple indicators and change some things in them . change the colours and periods)

Recognise the demo from previous pages, eh, demonstrators? ;)

My advice to you: don't look for "weights", don't count the influence of pairs on each other, just find a couple or three overbought ones and trade them relative to oversold ones... in a crowd, you can even "all against all" AND EVERYTHING!!!

moskitman:

My advice to you: don't look for "weights", don't count the influence of pairs on each other, just find a couple or three overbought ones and trade them relative to oversold ones... in a crowd, you can even do "all against all" AND EVERYTHING!!!

This is an alternative to your approach:

EURJPY 2007-2010

EURJPY 2010-2011

EURUSD 2009-2011

The systems are identical. Spectral analysis + currency indexes. The nuances are different (TF, equal volume...). The main thing is that TS is not losing.

So the weights are probably just a consequence of a certain effect of analyzing different data... The change in weights is what's important. The weight sometimes changes faster.

The weights themselves change and each move along its own line. This is how I see the pictures so far, I will have to add more

moskitman:
My advice to you: don't look for "weights", don't count on the influence of pairs on each other, just find a couple or three overbought ones and trade them relative to the oversold ones... in a crowd, even "all against all" and that's it!!!!

Sounds reasonable. But I'd like to move closer to the passwords and appearances.
For example, in the stochastics of the two symbols, "blue" and "yellow", they periodically enter overbought/oversold zones, sometimes being in antiphase. Where and at what point do we open on each symbol?

moskitman:

My advice to you: don't look for "weights", don't count the influence of pairs on each other, just find a couple or three overbought ones and trade them relative to oversold ones... in a crowd, you can even "all against all" AND EVERYTHING!!!

What does equity show?

granit77:

Sounds reasonable. But I'd like to get closer to the passwords and passwords.

I'll give you a tip (hmm, "for vodka"?)))

I'm looking at CCFp for seven currencies, where each is measured in terms of the value of the others, with absolutely no regard to the charts of each individual pair.
It is not very difficult to determine the overbought/oversold position of a currency - it is important to know when it is going to be "normal".
If we take your screenshot as a cluster indicator, in which other currencies are considered, but not displayed, then the algorithm is as follows:
if from the moment the stochastics cross, the maximum(minimum) is already behind and the value on the 1st bar is less(more) than on the second bar, then the currency is ready for "pairing".

that's pretty much it: