Looking for an MTS. giving a steady 20% or more per month - page 6

forte928 >> :

>> if you're thinking lower, why even try...

+1

YuraZ >> :

Yeah! With MTS, it's stable at 20% or more!

I also start counting from a million.

Below that just my hand = oops - thought - not going down.

No, I just thought some problems with the calculation, suggested another method, which also works, but much harder.:) Only I started counting not from 1000000, but from 1200000 :)

Here we go again, off topic.....How much does an MTS bring in 20% a month..... ))))

LeoV >> :
Here we go again, gone off topic.....How much is MTS bringing in 20% a month..... ))))

I think 50% of the mark-up would be fine ;)

Meaning, of course, some of the real money extracted by the advisor's work.

TheXpert писал(а) >>

I think 50% of the mark-up would be a good price ;)

How do you calculate the profit?

LeoV >> :
Here we go again, off topic.....How much does MTS bring in 20% a month..... ))))

Yes, yes, how much is it? Folks, tell me straight up, don't pull the cat on .... Because I can't add up for my price (there should be smiley faces here)

LeoV >> :

>> How do you calculate the profit?

An advisor, for example.

TheXpert >> :

I think 50% of the mark-up would be fine ;)

If the profit is not shown in the tester's report.

A stable system is one that is not for sale(tchk):)

registred >> :

A stable system is one that is not for sale(ttk):)

No you're wrong. There are systems that do not break their work with the number of sold copies, they are not subject to all sorts of wisdom on the part of brokerage companies. They do not care about instruments they use, they trade profitably on any instrument.

The only limitation for these systems is the initial capital.

Guess what systems we are talking about.

People don't like them, and they probably don't like them because they don't know how to use them correctly. They use them in the way they are described in books, i.e. by unconditionally believing that this is the right thing to do. All you need to do is to look at it from a different angle, to turn your perception upside down.