Looking for an MTS. giving a steady 20% or more per month - page 4

LeoV писал(а) >>

This is a different question. What is meant is that the drawdown is sane. Not up to the MC. And a profit of 20% per month.

What kind of drawdown do you think is sane (in percentage terms)?

LeoV >> :

You're not on ICQ...(((

Well,send a request to.... >> hello?

Mathemat писал(а) >>
muravey, 10^6 * 1.2^120 ~ 3.18 * 10^15, i.e. 80 times less than yours. The figure does not stop being huge.

Show me the numbers in 10 years of trading starting at 1,000,000)

FION писал(а) >>

What kind of drawdown do you think is reasonable (as a percentage)?

That's not what I mean right now. I'm just wondering how to calculate the cost of an MTS that gives 20% a month. OK, with a 10% or 80% drawdown. From a 100$ depo or 10.000$ depo or 1.000.000$ depo? And what difference does it make 10% or 80% drawdown with a guaranteed 20% profit per month?

5k quid minimum. - without a lot of drawdown...

BARS писал(а) >>

Well sent a request.... Hello?

No

LeoV >> :

No

Get in the fucking box... >> there's a number in there.

BARS писал(а) >>
at least 5k quid. - with no real drawdown...

5 quid for a TS that gives 240% p.a. with no reinvestment? >> where's that?

LeoV >> :

5 quid for a TS that gives 240% p.a. without investing? >> where's that?

Minimum ! ie from 5k =) at more people are unlikely to agree ( as practice shows) and if you lose ... well ... it happens ))

LeoV писал(а) >>

I'm not talking about that now. I'm just wondering how to calculate the cost of an MTS that gives 20% a month. OK, with a 10% drawdown and 80% drawdown. From a $100 depo or a $10,000 depo or a $1,000,000 depo? And what difference does it make 10% drawdown or 80% at 20% per month?

I think it is very expensive with 10% drawdown and 80% drawdown - nobody will entrust their money to such a miracle.