Looking for an MTS. giving a steady 20% or more per month - page 10

HIDDEN >> :

And if it is not a martin, but if the entry and exit is tied to a clear logic and if the exit is not by the total balance of the deposit, but each pair exits by a given take....

And the numbers somehow don't add up. The ladder does not give such profits. Honest forecasting doesn't give that kind of advantage. Some kind of portfolio martin.

gip >> :

And the numbers don't add up somehow. The ladder doesn't yield that kind of profit. Honest forecasting doesn't give that kind of advantage. Some kind of portfolio martin.

I don't see any special fishing line. I close orders at take on each pair and the deposit grows...

From the conversation of the branch I can conclude:

1. If you sell the system (any), you can set the price for it, whatever you want, depending on profitability and drawdown.

2. In this case, the analyst will be able to analyze the real situation and then he will have to decide whether to use or not the chosen method, and if so, decide which method is right for him.

3. 3. The programmers or advanced users will start to dig into the logic, invesst passwords, reports, tests, etc.

So anyone who wants to sell anything at its stated price, it is only from their site or from pay.ru. There is a product, found a buyer.

There is a product, found a buyer, decompiled.

A decompiled product is found, a buyer is lost.

DTs have solved this problem very well in my opinion PAMM accounts and everyone is thrilled.

How about ....... again? How about who gets the most bang for the buck in the next two weeks? =)

wenay >> :
How about ....... again? How about who gets the most bang for the buck in the next two weeks? =)

Measuring anything is embedded in the Murian beginning from early childhood....

According to my parents, back in the maternity ward the lads used to have a nipple fight and the girls would lie down and wet their nappies.... :-)))))))

HIDDEN >> :

I don't see the line... Close orders at take on each pair and the deposit grows...

So no stops.

gip >> :

>> So no stops.

More like without majik, so the reliability of the system increases manifold.

In general, Gip, you did well! You are not wrong in any of your arguments. You're a good client, I see you've studied the topic at 5+.

I have already implemented it and I've already checked it, but it has not been implemented in due time. 22 currency pairs were taken to reduce risks. The only thing that you have not mentioned is optimisation of Expert Advisor for each pair.

I have also resisted Martingale for a long time, the loss of deposit is inevitable according to many traders, but I have looked at the strategy from another angle, I have written another angle in the form of Expert Advisor and now I am testing it in free terminal.

dns01v писал(а) >>
I am looking for a MTS that makes 20% per month and can be reinvested every month.

Folks, it's much simpler than that. The man found out that raising 2 quid in a month from 10 quid is a manageable task. It's only 20p a month :)

The problem is that it's not always possible. I`m losing my deposit, though. I should increase the stability of the system :).

He just does not know that the risk of 10 quid and the risk of 10000 are a few different things.

If you have a system that makes 20 points profit per month - give it to the man. >> this is what he is looking for.

arnautov >> :

In short, if anyone has a system that makes 20p a month, offer it to the man. >> that's exactly what he's looking for.

Wrap me up in a rug,
Like an oriental bride,
Take me to a tent,
I think I'll fit right in.

You'll be my commanding officer
I'll be very pliable...
And I'll remember my passion
# Only on a late starry night

You'll be like a summer rain
Your hands are power and your lips are tenderness
Like an Indian chief of menace
Like a universal boundlessness

I'll hum a soft tune
"I'll sing softly of a fairy tale...
So what if it's not to be!
But the dream has not been abolished...?

arnautov >> :

In short, if anyone has a system that makes 20p a month, offer it to the man. This is exactly what he is looking for.

arnautov, you say it as if making a stable 20 pips a month (or its equivalent at 0.1 lot) is much easier than a stable 1000 or at least 200. Of course, you probably think so, don't you?

Strangely enough, I'd be happy myself if I had at least such a bad system...