A list of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around - page 26

HIDDEN >> :

And I always write Russian words with mistakes, missing the punctuation marks, but this does not affect my competence in any way, and the customers are not particularly annoyed, the main thing is to explain the point to them correctly.

Errors in the text, it's like foul words in colloquial speech.

And the fact that you are pulling out of old branches of the search, I recommend kapat deeper, so 3-4 years ago rustle, work on the mole, I myself have no time, but the themes were interesting, maybe even lift them in the course of your quest.

Exactly - PREPINED signs!!!

If a Russian-speaking "programmer" cannot express himself correctly in Russian and thinks it is good - I have no words, only emotions. The quality of "programming" is appropriate.

"Mother!... mother!... mother...," echoed loudly.

Thirteen pages of flubbing and flaming in 24 hours! Especially this one: four2one

Reasonable and calm discussion on the subject ends at page 12. The rest is trash!

Moderators, is it possible from page 13 (Schumachers all sorts of technicians) and straight "over here" delete?

four2one >> :

Exactly - PREPINATION marks!!!

If a Russian-speaking "programmer" cannot express himself correctly in Russian and thinks it is good - I have no words, only emotions. The quality of "programming" is corresponding.

And I have a specific expression for you ....

Bad dancer gets his balls in the way .....

You're really far from an intelligent person to judge or even compare Russian and MQL4.

Shaitan >> :

Ten pages of flubbing and flaming in 24 hours! Especially this one: four2one

Reasonable and calm discussion on the subject ends on page 14. The rest is rubbish!

Moderators, can page 15 (Schumachers all sorts of technicians) and straight "over here" be deleted?

And from page 1 to 15 - in bold letters, there's "SERIOUS DISCUSSIONS", all for real!

Relax :)
Files:
take_my_love.rar  3394 kb

Shaitan >> :

Thirteen pages of flubbing and flaming in 24 hours! Especially this one: four2one

Reasonable and calm discussion on the subject ends at page 12. The rest is garbage!

Moderators, is it possible to remove from page 13 (Schumachers all sorts of technicians) and straight "over here"?

Don't get clever.

BARS >> :
Relax :)
Files:

four2one >> :

And from page 1 to 15 - in bold letters, there's "SERIOUS DISCUSSION", all for real!

What a benefit for you today! He is educated, knows Russian, and can walk in formation, even though he is a carpenter!

You will definitely be remembered here, so change your nickname or find another forum. I can't even remember a case like this when a person with such brilliant abilities managed to say not a single coherent thought in 20 pages.

According to classical literature, you fall under the definition of a "RESONER" - a character who does not take an active part in the development of the action, but is called upon to exhort or rebuke the other characters, stating maxims which, from the point of view of the author, are moral.

Be proud - you've been scolded with a clever word. :))

FORiks >> :

Here are the results of the last championship (you can put them in the footnote of the list):

Thexpert- 420th place.

Yuraz - 515th place

KimIV- 659th place

ExpertTrader- 691st place

Where are the others? Many of them effectively and quickly lost their deposits during the Championship, or dropped out due to some elementary mistakes in the code.

That is the whole truth. Who needs "losing" Expert Advisors? Who needs them for money?

Of course, there may be mistakes, but not like that. If you cannot drive a car, how can you teach how to drive? To the first pole?

I wish this list looked more realistic.

I'm sorry. Didn't mean to offend anyone personally.

The whole point is that realistically can win the championship, I wouldn't bet on the real thing. And the fact that people have taken places is more of a stable EA where profit is not maximised.

video