A list of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around - page 19

FORiks писал(а) >>

There is no point in arguing with you. The championship is your judge.

Go on with your paperwork and papermaking.

Loser theorists with drunken gorilla syndrome (no number). That's all you're capable of.

I told you -- it's a landmark thread. Makes it easier to see who's worth what. :)

FORiks писал(а) >>

There is no point in arguing with you. The championship is your judge.

Go on with your paperwork and papermaking.

Theoretical losers with drunken gorilla syndrome (no number).

You are a bit inadequate in your estimation of life.

Believe me, there are many people who honestly do not understand what a void is and what happens after this or that return.

There are a lot of traders (real traders, not amateurs) who have a sensible look at indicators, but never in their life will even take up their programming.

We must be patient, tolerant (but not tolerant).

:)

The Championship is your judge.

Your implementation of error handling 137 is genius. ;)

SZZ. I should clarify - a trader is not only a lonely trader, who minimizes his terminal when his boss approaches!

YuraZ >> :

>> judging by your logic things are going very badly for you?

>> : I'm not doing too bad because I'm carrying my eggs in different baskets,
>> it's not a bad idea to make a statistical study between
"activity" on the forum and the final results of AutoChamp.

Swetten >> :

I told you -- a landmark branch. Makes it easier to see who's worth what. :)

>> a) Signs are like the movie of the same name?

b) "...Who stands for what" - one for the sausage, the other for the cheese?

four2one >> :

a) The signs are as in the film of the same name?

b) "...Who stands for what" - one for sausage, the other for cheese?

And you are only shaking the air.

four2one писал(а) >>

b) "...Who stands for what" - one for sausage, the other for cheese?

Some chatter about things they don't understand, others work quietly or understand. You, and not only you, seem to be one of the former.

Not my topic at all, but I couldn't resist:

FORiks >>:

господа-программисты, надо и немного разбираться в рынке и иметь свое видение его.Заслужите сначала авторитет.А вы, как я понял,хотите просто писать машинные тексты лишь бы отвязаться от заказчика и получить бабки

Well, yes, the programmer should throw away the Customer's requirements specification, correct all his mistakes, explain that in 20 years of programming and trading in this area he has seen such crap, write a profitable code and solemnly hand the typewriter, wiping a happy tear with his sleeve for a wealthy millionaire.

PS: Or maybe you're talking about something else? What if the programmer is no good? What if he takes a good idea, says that nothing really works (will give a bummer - the code is likely to Customer will not check) and go to win championships all in a row and shave money, I mean shear?

grasn >> :

Well, yes, the programmer should throw away the Customer's requirements specification, correct all his mistakes, explain that in 20 years of programming and trading in this field he has seen such crap, write a profitable code and solemnly hand over the typewriter, wiping the tear of happiness for a millionaire with his sleeve.

... For 10 quid, because "what's the big deal?"

Swetten >> :

Some people rant about things they don't understand, others work quietly or understand. You, and not only you, seem to be one of the former.

- But not so long ago, the lady here also "ranted" - "I'm a great programmer, I'm so, I'm very sow, now how to write an Expert Advisor with a neural network, it will be the most, the most". Everybody knows the result.

- I don't understand, I'm already collected.

four2one писал(а) >>

- Not so long ago she was also "ranting" - "I am a great programmer, I am so, I am so, I am so, now how I will write an advisor with a neural network, it will be the most, the most". We all know the result.

2. What result is known to whom?

1. >>You don't speak for the lady, you speak for yourself.