A list of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around - page 10

BestProgrammers писал(а) >>

If this was not a joke, confirm it again.

You can be removed from the blacklist at any time if you wish.

Make another table - "Those who ask not to be disturbed".

Integer >> :

Make another table - "Those who ask not to be disturbed".

I don't think this will have the desired effect :).

Figar0 >> :

And what is the reason for it there?) It's up to you, I couldn't care less, but a knowledgeable person, looking at such a list, may have a feeling that it is "ordered" and as a consequence mistrust both the list and its compilers...

If you do not like it, propose your own principle of numbering. I don't have one so far, so I just stole what I had.

Believe it or not - it's your own business. >> I have nothing to gain from it, I just wanted to do something like that for a long time, and now I have the chance.

If you don't like it, suggest your own numbering principle. So far I don't have one, so I just stole what I had.

Believe it or not, it's up to you. I have nothing to gain from it, I just wanted to do something like this for a long time, and now I have such an opportunity.

Correct e.box in your table Tradexperts@inbox.ru

There is same mistake in table on the 1st page.

If you don't like it, suggest your own numbering principle. So far I don't have one, so I just stole what was there.

I proposed the very first post - ALPHABET LINE) You understand correctly, I am not a person interested in any way, and therefore driven only by a desire to help you make a good thing even better. That's all.

I get the feeling that this list is made for publicity purposes. They say there is a low turnout and a low income. And the list is based on the principle "the cuckoo praises the rooster for praising the cuckoo". I can share my own experience. Had the pleasure to talk to two programmers from the white list. I am not going to reveal their names yet. One tried to sell me a non-working Expert Advisor for $1000, the other one took money two months ago and promised to improve it after the check but keep looking for a better solution.

By no means do I want to discredit all the programmers whose names are on this list. Surely there are some honest and committed people on the list.

The only question is how to determine who was deservedly enlisted and who hid on the sly?

I think the answer comes naturally. It is necessary to name not only the person but also what he was put on the list for.

This forum, as we know, is designed for MQL programming. So let's put a product name next to it on the list. I think some of the names will fall off automatically.

Figar0 >> :

I suggested in the very first post - ALPHABET)

OK.

prostojparen >> :

>> I'm not naming names yet.

Why?
This forum, as we know, is for MQL programming. So let's put a product next to the name for which it is listed. It seems to me that some of the names will fall off automatically.

So this product should be public? If it is not, how to check?

BestProgrammers >> :

If that wasn't a joke, confirm it again.

You can be deleted from blacklist any time you want.

What kind of joke? The lamers here believe that if someone has posted a couple of lines of code, they should be urgently approached to drop everything and write a custom grail.

I am not a programmer, I am a trader. I have no free time to talk to lamers.

Okay.

I don't know if you missed the post above or not, I'll say it again.

Correct my email to Tradexperts@inbox.ru in your table.

The table on page 1 has the same error.

It's misspelled there by the way, but the link is correct...