A list of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around - page 25

four2one писал(а) >>

For example:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8723

1. if "Stepping stone". Go a little further and it will be even prettier.

2. By the way, "some" are using your functions to "create" objects (I've seen them with my own eyes) and don't refer to you!

1. I've got the wheel on my chair jammed, so it's not convenient to go from the left edge of the monitor to the right one, I'm writing in the column :0)

2. I have no complaints.

four2one писал(а) >>

1. I'm not familiar with miners, much less miners from Donetsk.

Meet only me Kuznetsky, a whole year of underground experience ;)

Integer >> :

1. My wheel on my chair is jammed, now it's not convenient to go from the left edge of the monitor to the left, I'm writing in column :0)

2. I have no complaints.

I got myself - "the best mouse" Logitech MX Revolution Cordless http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/mice/devices/130&cl=ru,ru

RECOMMENDED!!!

--------------------------------------------------

For the umpteenth time I will say this thread is completely from the "ceiling", "floodist".

Someone who has been on the forum for a week decided - "I know all and sundry programmers and will do the rating now". It's complete nonsense.

Opinions are totally subjective (and mine...).

It's just like a "great" software company called soft soft - but the "results" of their "delightful" work, WE ALL KNOW.

So here is a huge number of functions (a whole vetish), it comes to the absurd, and look into the gut, but no zest.

And some have code that seems to be "crude", but when we look, it's a beauty.

And there's just sick - ais and its code is "sick" too.

Integer >> :

I'm Kuznetsky, I've been underground for a year ;)

Yes I remember, you already said. :)

When I was "enlisted" in the Red Army - I got to BAM in the Railway (it was with the higher technical MIREA). In the military ticket it was written - carpenter (the truth not for a second he was there). :)

four2one >> :

...Someone, having run on a forum for a week, has decided - "I know all and sundry programmers, and now I will do a rating". Total nonsense.

Opinions are absolutely subjective (and mine...).

When I was "enlisted" in the Red Army - went to BAM in the Railway (this is with a higher technical MIREA). On the military ticket was written - a carpenter (though not a second he was there). :)

You made a subtle remark about your higher education, I was beginning to think, with your manners, that you, too, like me, are from a steam locomotive technical school.

If so, you can safely move on to the next triumphant stage in your biography. The audience is waiting.

granit77 >> :

You made a subtle remark about your higher education, and I was beginning to think, from your manners, that you, too, like me, were from a steam locomotive technical school.

If so, you can safely move on to the next triumphant stage of your biography. The public awaits.

No, I was just talking to a clever man.

So where were we? Flood further?

Steam locomotive engineering is what I need, I have a little dream (hobby) of model railroading. Z scale! What do you say?

four2one >> :
Flood further?

Don't you think you'll end up flubbing yourself?

Just think of this very moment and this very day, you esteemed Flooder, making an opinion of yourself.

I think to change a nickname for you won't be difficult, but you will remain in memory of the majority.

HIDDEN >> :

Don't you think you'll end up flubbing yourself?

Just think about the fact that it is now and today that you, dear Flooder, are making an opinion about yourself.

I don't think it'll be too hard for you to change your nickname, but you'll be remembered by the majority.

Yeah, especially when it's in Russian: "...most..." and it's not a typo "and" from "e" is far enough, for a typo.

You already had: "Terminal ignores conditions in Start() when recompiling" and again you mixed up "and" and "e". Or do you think a "programmer" does not need the Russian language too?

four2one >> :

Yeah, especially when it's in Russian: "...most..." and it's not a typo "and" from "e" is far enough away for a typo.

You already wrote: "Terminal ignores conditions in Start() when recompiling" and again you mixed up "and" and "e". Or do you think "programmer" doesn't need Russian too?

And I always write Russian words with errors, misspelled, but it has no effect on my competence, and customers are not particularly annoying, the main thing them correctly explain the essence.

Errors in the text, it's like foul words in everyday speech.

And what you take out of search old branches, I recommend to dig deeper, about 3-4 years ago rustle, work as a mole, myself I have no time, but the themes were interesting, maybe even bring them up in the course of your search.

four2one >> :

Someone who ran on the forum for a week decided - "I know all and sundry programmers and now I'll do the rating". What a load of nonsense.

Opinions are totally subjective (and mine...).

Do you want to evaluate the actual product I'm involved in developing? Here

We have strict controls on both quality and coding style.

So your opinion sounds presumptuous to say the least. "In places it's good" gg :) a laughing stock.

And there is just a sick AIS and his code is also "sick".

The dude is just into tabs and Hungarian notation. He's got style, though.

four2one >> :

No, I had a little chat with a clever man.

So where were we? Flubbing on?

Who's that?! Where did you dig him up? Where does he come from in this forum? I'm amazed...

And it's our destiny to keep on fluttering. You've already made a mess of this thread, smart people have all scattered, we're practically alone here. The more so, we happen to have a lot in common: I made steam locomotives and you've watched them go.

Added:

You'd better pick on me with the Russian language, we have much in common here too, punctuation is lame in both of us. And the lame one, when he accuses others of mistakes, must remember that he is not flawless either. Seriously though, picking on language is considered bad form on forums, a sort of foul play of the last resort when there's nothing more to say.