A list of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around - page 18

Paha писал(а) >>

Of course you're right, and that doesn't contradict what I wrote in any way. I just wrote it briefly to make it easier to "test and optimize", while the meaning I put into the word "match" is deciphered and expanded approximately in your opinion, but it's another 13 lines of "code") Of course, the realities of the application domain and optimization of the algorithm within TOR, a good skilled programmer must take into account, unless the customer demands something absolutely specific.

For example, the "Open long position" string in the ToR should not only be implemented by the programmer as OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY,...), but also as a whole subroutine of the order opening with corresponding checks, error handling, etc.

FORiks >> :

What is the purpose of you writing EAs for money? And not a small one as I understand it.

The purpose is very simple - practically risk-free earnings. Do you want to see the "balance" diagram for 4 years? ;)

And you answer me - what is the purpose of you going to work (if you go of course)?

BestProgrammers >> :

Yeah, it's hard to communicate with an uneducated person.

Borzo -- quickly from the Old Russian. Now it is used in slightly different meaning.

1. Don't communicate, go to your cloakroom, bestgram and educate yourself further.

P.S.

What are you fussing about, (borzo...) afraid to go far from the trough?

BestProgrammers >> :

>> Teach me?

>> it's just a form of laziness.)

Maximus_genuine >> :

I'm sorry, but of the hosts you listed, almost no one is participating in discussions on these topics!

And haven't you noticed the correlation:

the higher the score on CHAMP, the less participation on the forum, and vice versa, the lower the score, the more these figures are on this forum, as well

In this thread they are ranting about how they are pros???? (>> and everyone else is a lamer.)

Judging by your logic, things are going very badly for you?

komposter писал(а) >>

The aim is very simple - virtually risk-free earnings. Shall I show you the "balance sheet" graph over 4 years? ;)

And you answer me - what is the purpose of you going to work (if you do, of course)?

Are you afraid of taking risks in the market? It's easier to make easy money from newbies.

Why do you even bother with this topic with the list of leading expert writers?

Is the crisis to blame? Not enough orders from simpletons? No one to bribe?

All these "writer-theorists" are ranked after me, although I'm far, far away

a programmer.

Who are the programmers who are worse than the metallurgist?

And I do not interfere with offers to program for money. Have a conscience

You have to understand the market a little bit and have your own vision of it.

You have to gain credibility first.

And you, as I understand it, just want to write machine texts just to get away from the customer

and get paid.

As for my work, I'm almost a retiree on harmful experience and have earned a comfortable living.

I do forex as a hobby.

FORiks >> :
I do forex as a hobby.

Drunk and not sober.

FORiks писал(а) >>

All these "writer-theorists" are on the table after me, even though I'm far, far away

a programmer.

What kind of programmers work worse than a metallurgist?

To the christomath! 604-monkey syndrome =)

There is no point in arguing with you. The championship is your judge.

Go on with your paperwork and papermaking.

Theoretical losers with drunken gorilla syndrome (no number).

FORiks >> :

Afraid of taking risks in the market? It's easier to make easy money off the newbies.

Careful, FORiks, I'm about to cut your money!