A list of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around - page 21

Swetten писал(а) >>

I told you -- a landmark branch. Makes it easier to see who's worth what. :)

You have an opinion, speak up.

FORiks писал(а) >>

You have an opinion, speak up.

I do. But who cares? I'm keeping it to myself and admiring you cover-breakers.

P.S. Was that a question or a statement? :)

Swetten писал(а) >>

There is. But who cares about it? I keep it to myself and admire you cover-jumpers.

For example, I am interested in your opinion (sounds like a compliment).

There must have been something interesting in our programming bickering,

since you didn't go away.... you're listening.

You're welcome. A list was drawn up of people who had proven themselves.

Various characters appeared to prove that this was not actually the case. And it's completely unsubstantiated.

And the impression is repulsive. The most accurate definition is "teenage nihilism". It's when you don't know how to do something, but you know exactly how to do it.

раз вы не ушли....а слушаете.

I don't go away, I listen just to understand who is adequate and who is not. So, for academic interest. Maybe it will come in handy?

Swetten >> :

I'm not Baba Yaga either. Do you have anything to say on the subject?

What's to say, I was walking by, I saw the light on, they're talking nonsense, let me do my bit.

If about "great" programmers - I'll tell you again (one "educated" one didn't like it here):

a) just look at the code,

b) look around the forum(s) and see what questions are asked (e.g: the "great" pr...ist TheXpert https://forum.mql4.com/ru/14896)

or another example: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8479 - "Experimental neuroscience".

Once again, don't blame others. Answer for yourself. Do you have anything to show for it? Not even an "Experimental Neuro Advisor", but a script that adds 2+2 and outputs the result? Where can you "see enough code"?

Swetten >> :

Please. A list was drawn up of people who had proven themselves.

Various characters appeared to prove that this was not actually the case. And with no evidence whatsoever.

I'm sorry, but the characters that have proven themselves...what have they proven themselves to be NOTHING... ?????????

I did NOT see anything except a webmoney certificate above entry level...

At least not with idle chatter.

FORiks писал(а) >>

There is no such mistake in my EA. The EA has been working for 3 months.

Why all this talk about a lone trader?

It was an attempt to make a subtle joke. But you, in your bitterness towards programmers (the name of the thread), won't understand it.

Tester-Demo-Championship have little in common with real trading. Accordingly, a brilliant Expert Advisor written by you personally may simply fail because of requotes, crashes, etc., etc. So even if you "under the pillow" rewrite all the functions from the KimIV branch.

In general, the real traders as far as I know do not look at indicators.

:(

Really, this is pointless labelling .... The good news is that I'm scratching my tongue here and not dealing with such stubborn citizens.

"Non-indicator" is 1.3628.

All the rest are indicators.

Indicator - a device, unit, information system, substance - an object that displays changes in a parameter of a controlled process or state of an object in a form most convenient for direct human perception visually, acoustically, haptically or in another easily interpreted way

Even if you set two opposite pending orders at midnight - "midnight" is an indicator (trading sessions). And it all has to be programmed.

If you use pivots - and they need to be programmed and an advisor on them.

'

I guess I can guess, why you "hate programmers" - I too used to brainstorm, when everyone generated ideas and everyone coded them both on PDP and BESM (for a fee!!!!), but ... times change - I doubt, that one can equally well read economic reports AND understand OOP :(.

And here the "morons" have gathered and are demanding hundreds of dollars for OrderSend ;)

I repeat, your Expert Advisor is the best on the demo! - It is great. It will behave perfectly on a cent account! - great. But, having put it on a real account and prescribed Lot=5 ...

'

As opposed to your point of view - IMHO!

Swetten >> :

Please. A list was drawn up of people who had proven themselves.

Various characters appeared to prove that this was not actually the case. And it's completely unsubstantiated.

And the impression is repulsive. The most accurate definition is "teenage nihilism". It's when you don't know how to do something, but you know exactly how to do it.

Not only does the lady know about 'programming' but she has read I.S.Turgenev!!!

Swetten >> :
Once again, don't nod to others. Answer for yourself. Do you have anything to show for it? Not even an "Experimental Neuro Advisor", but a script that adds up 2+2 and outputs the result? Where can you "see enough code"?

1. Do I have to prove anything to anyone?

2. A script for the lady:

if(2*2!=4) Comment("фигня получилась");

Did you enjoy it?