A list of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around - page 37

BARS >> :
Everyone chooses what's more comfortable for them and that's the end of it.

But no one wants to be lazy and stupid.

laanaa0708 >> :

But nobody wants to be lazy or stupid.

What does being lazy and stupid have to do with it?

So now everyone who can't code should be called lazy and stupid?

Everybody does what they think is right.

Don't judge others and no one will judge you.

To each his own.

BARS >> :

What does being lazy and stupid have to do with it?

So now everyone who can't code should be called lazy and stupid?

Everyone does as they see fit.

If yesterday the sun was shining but the evening was chilly and this morning Baba Dusya didn't go for milk and my right foot is itchy, not as usual,

and there was a plane circling over our house at lunchtime, I feel like buying. That's my strategy. Could you please codify that, because I don't...

I don't want to learn the language myself, in case I'm wrong. Why waste your time. There are coders for that. Let them work for a fraction of the cost.

That sounds like a nervous breakdown. Change the forum to the forum of psychotherapists, and eventually wash yourselves!

//--------------------------

I have a lot of foreign literature to dig through on my project, in physics, chemistry and neuroscience. I don't know English. But the main body of literature in this field is in English.

As a result - correspondence on some issues with Amera on a hurray, the project is slowly moving in the right direction.

+ urgently need the software for measurements on the computer. Well, I'm learning slowly C (C++), but I do not know how it should not code properly because there are bindings to the ports (not there what I put and the port will fail), ordered on the side.

I am a fool and lazy idiot who does not learn English and uses a machine translation with proofreading by a translator he knows.

It is the same for Forex.

Example - a designer.

Mm. .... They ordered a design for my house. I have to think about what kind of mirrors to put, and how the walls can be curved, as better to put the wardrobe. What colour wallpaper to choose, what chandelier would fit. They're visual images (my imagination works) while I can't dream, I have to write them properly, not just out of the blue. Where to place a bid or an ask. And how to make a good job with indices and opening prices.

I've got a good view of the market. I have no idea which block should be placed where, what function. Where I should normalize the price (where I shouldn't). And then there is the Zig-Zag (which is a complete waste of time for a dummy). I need a constant or an alternating one here, but arrays (for a dummies at the beginning is also a complete waste).

And on the other hand this idea that I want to check - I have to go to the cinema with my friend, and still a lot of work. And here he thinks, or mess with a bunch of code patterns and move in what's where, then sweat why the hell the demo does not close some poses ( correct bugs) then do the job and go with my beloved at the movies. ( or watch a couple more options with your hands strategy)

//---------------------

Ah. yes. You don't need all this. Because you can not cod you lazy and stupid and therefore you useless in general, can not think consistently logical. well, the strategy will come out in the end total crap. You have to learn how to programme before you start forex.

I don't know what to do with this, but I have to go back to the market. But he is ahead of Bötter in terms of cuts :-P

BARS >> :

That sounds like a nervous breakdown. Change the forum to the forum of psychotherapists, and eventually wash yourselves!

//--------------------------

i have a lot of foreign literature to work on on my project - physics, chemistry, and neuroscience. I don't speak English.

You don't even speak russian.

Design is good, but completely off-topic.

I will try to explain again.

A man has been working on the Forex market for some time. He has his strategy. He has some kind of profit. He trades by hands.

Everything seems to be fine, but he cannot always sit in front of the monitor, and there is "shit, go to the cinema with a friend, and a lot of work to do".

I repeat: a profitable and time-tested strategy.

What will a smart man do? They will trade with their hands, studying the language at the same time and trying to codify their strategy. In no way

will not share its profitable (do you hear?) strategy with anyone else, but rather try to protect themselves from any

from outside penetration. This is HIS STRATEGY, HIS OWNERSHIP and if it is worth anything, it will remain his.

Once again I have nothing against programmers here, after all writing programs is your bread and what a difference

whoever orders it, as long as the assignment is clear and the fee is reasonable.

laanaa0708 >> :

You don't even know a lot of Russian.

I do not mind working as a manager :) as a coder and do my own thing along the way.

I don't do paperwork or e-mail the right people, so I don't give a fuck about following up.

What would a smart man do? He'll trade his hands, while studying the language and trying to code his strategy. No way.

share his profitable strategy with anyone else.

LeoV is stupid for not coding his own ideas. :)

Cut it out. You've got a mania for the last word. I'm sick of it.

infinum13 >> :

I am not trading on the real account yet. Just writing software and testing it. I'm looking.

What a good aim!

I suspect that 97% of the pros who proudly call themselves forex practitioners on this forum... same story happened !

Can any of the programmers write me exactly the kind of EA I'm asking here 'I need (buy) a simple martingale-trading EA'? ?

BARS >> :

+ very much!