A list of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around - page 13

FORiks писал(а) >>

And what are your successes (from the list above) in world championships in auto-trading?

I mean in practice, under real conditions. I would like to know who are you dealing with?

I am interested in expert-writers and theorists only for beginners.

who can be lured by pretty pictures drawn by turkeys.

I`d like to know, how long Schumacher`s auto mechanic makes the track? )

-

By the way, it is very "nice" to deal with theoretical traders, too. You should at least one practice on a demo account before ordering an expert.

Integer писал(а) >>

I wonder how long it takes Schumacher's car mechanic to get around the track? )

Apparently he has to go faster on the track. Otherwise he can't be allowed in the car. After him, it's gonna start slowing down.

BARS писал(а) >>

"1. Has the work been completed on time?" - how many cases are there when it seems to have been agreed and then the client adds something else... and the deadline moves.

And sometimes, that the new inputs are endless. In the end, you don't even realize how serious the task the client wanted to perform is. After all, if the task is constantly changing, you start to wonder if the strategy the developer wanted to see implemented in the code is really there. During such a work you would like to step aside and just have a rest, collect your thoughts for a while...

Vinin >> :

Apparently he has to go faster on the track. Otherwise, he must not be allowed near the car. After him, it's going to start braking.

I'm sorry, but it's a bit inappropriate to compare it to the Schumacher car mechanic...

There's a world war of technology, of brands... It's getting to the point where they show personal urinals in commercials where this

car mechanic, but what gives MT ????--a private urinal, and nothing more...

and what are the results of local pros, legends sitting in that sandbox???????

looked at the results of the CHAMPIONSHIPS - they are...PLEASE.

Maximus_genuine писал(а) >>

I'm sorry, but comparisons to Schumacher's car mechanic are a bit inappropriate...

there is a world war of technology, brands...it comes down to the fact that commercials will show personal urinals where this

"Cobbler without a boot."

Maximus_genuine писал(а) >>

Is someone suggesting you buy these EAs with deplorable results? Lock up your strategy, let's see the brilliant results.

Maximus_genuine >> :

I'm sorry, but comparisons to Schumacher's car mechanic are a bit inappropriate...

there is a world war of technology, brands...it comes down to the fact that commercials will show personal urinals where this

I looked at the results of CHAMPIONSHIPS - they are...PLEASE.

you think 2007 BETTER results are deplorable? And what about 2008? Look at his score (REAL score) on Wiacca...

which in 2007 was = 3k now is 16k

and maybe then you will understand that success on the "REMOTE" - demo account in the championship and success in the REAL are different things

by the way his success in 2007 was very impressive

and he didn't do something great in 2008, that doesn't make him a "woe".

again, look at ALPARI PAMM where the result was 50% over six months - not enough?

--

i'm trying to write semi-automates instead of fully "autonomous mythical graals",

that supposedly can swim underwater without food and fresh water without air

--

there are no grails

--

I had a very consistent customer! When I offered him what I thought would be an improvement.

he flatly refused and asked me to do it according to his TESTS

and I write with pleasure to order and I earn on it, by the way, very well since I write it for 10$-90$

---

The essence of your messages about "grief" is not clear to me what you want to say with these messages?

To sum up your posts - you think: ("Those who have made something in the field of Forex and became a" legend "is not it really? " )

I think you're wrong.

You'd better do something, like win the championship in 2009!

Vinin писал(а) >>

"Cobbler without boots."

At least I provided two people with great boots :-) People knew what size they needed.

"It's not so dusky up close..."(C)

Looked at the championship and I see obvious programmers in the first profitable hundred:

Cronex, arnautov, nickbilak, Red.Line, Itso, LeoV...

And how many more of them were in the lead, but lost their positions because of the insane Championship MM?

IMHO, it's not very accurate to talk about unsuccessful trading of programmers, although it's not their main occupation.

granit77 >> :

"It's not so dusky up close..."(C)

Looked at the championship and I see obvious programmers in the first profitable hundred:

Cronex, arnautov, nickbilak, Red.Line, Itso, LeoV...

And how many more of them were in the lead, but lost their positions because of the insane Championship MM?

I think it's not very correct to talk about bad trading for programmers, although this is not their main activity.

A programmer must know the subject he is programming!

he has to know the technology, but he doesn't have to be able to run around the track like a Schumacher.

so the comparison between Schumacher and the mechanic is quite appropriate...

if

Schumacher = trader

then

Programmer = Schumacher's mechanic.

---

And Schumacher's success without the support of the whole team, wouldn't have happened...

just as a trader who trades with the POLUTOMATIC and AUTOMATIC systems

is successful thanks to the support of programmer and programmers

at least if he uses indicators, they were not written by traders but by programmers.

And the programmer trader is the bomb

--

For example some DCs place personal bans on trading MTS for such people

such a ban was put on Strelec for example (one of the 2008 leaders)