Off-topic MT4/mql4 questions. - page 40

Michael Anthony Lobrij #: Hi Drazen, thank you. Thanks to you it's working now. This thread is closed. Below is the working code to check the lot size of all buy orders. And seperately all sell orders:
hello sir, i do not have knowledge in coding, but can i change the text colour? i dont see actually. thanks!

I am using below ea , but fixed lot size is set. pl help me to remove fixed lot. please also split sl and tp so that it can be changed.

Improperly formatted code removed by moderator. Please EDIT your post and use the CODE button (Alt-S) when inserting code.

Code button in editor

Hover your mouse over your post and select "edit" ... 

and please add trailing stop in the above ea, but trailing stop should be disable in case of loss, and should be re enable in case of win. 

mayazktk #: I am using below ea ,
  1. Please edit your (original) post and use the CODE button (or Alt+S)! (For large amounts of code, attach it.)
          General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum #25 (2019)
              Messages Editor
          Forum rules and recommendations - General - MQL5 programming forum (2023)

2. Don't hijack other threads for your off-topic post. Next time, make your own, new, thread.

Hello,

Please i need help, my mt4 is showing Invalid Account, I am confusing about the whole scenerio, please someone should tell me what to do.

mayazktk #:
I am using below ea which is best working , but fixed lot size is set. pl help me to remove fixed lot and set it as 0.01. and please add trailing stop in the above ea, but trailing stop should be disable in case of loss, and should be re enable in case of win. 
Posting ex4 file is not allowed on this forum. You can post mq4 source code file.

I am using below ea which is best working , but fixed lot size is set. pl help me to remove fixed lot and set it as 0.01. and please add trailing stop in the above ea, but trailing stop should be disable in case of loss, and should be re enable in case of win. source code is below
Files:

I need EA for MT4.
I can't t find it on any platform

Trading style:- 

-Robot not placing trade after achieving daily goal.
-Fix lot size with fix target.

I have real only access.you can see below

Dipen Raval #:
I need EA for MT4.
I can't t find it on any platform

Trading style:- 

-Robot not placing trade after achieving daily goal.
-Fix lot size with fix target.

I have real only access.you can see below

Search the Market and Codebase or post your requirements as a job in the Freelance section.

Recommendations about products are not allowed in this forum.

can any one give me code that trailing stop should stop after loss and should re-enable after win