Off-topic MT4/mql4 questions. - page 43

Lozovsky #: I very much want to couple Kalman filter to my EA
  1. Did you provide the indicator or a link, so we know what you are trying to read?
  2. How many buffer does the indicator have? Why are you reading the second one?
  3. Why are you reading 250 bars in the past.
  4. 2147483647 is EMPTY_VALUE

Thank you for your reply William,

I used various variants, 250 bars and 0 bars, and either buffer 0 or 1. I attached the indicator file. It used the green color when the price is raising and orange color when it is falling. I assumed I'll be using these simple signals in my EA and also, preferably, the actual values of the curve. 

Thanks once again for your prompt comment

Files:

i have same problem i cannot login from my computer but i can login from VPS 

even MQL5.COM is not loading properly and from MT4 i cannot login to see market

please help this all happen after i download Malwarebytes

thanks

@Mujeeb Abdul #: i have same problem i cannot login from my computer but i can login from VPS . even MQL5.COM is not loading properly and from MT4 i cannot login to see market. please help this all happen after i download Malwarebytes

Then obviously "Malwarebytes" is the cause and is interfering.

hi i want ea for example gold price is 2003 i want to open limit order for buy 2003.01 and same as till 2006 how its possible

Fernando Carreiro #: Then obviously "Malwarebytes" is the cause and is interfering.
But i removed the mawatebytes. What is the solution i removed malwarebytes.

@Mujeeb Abdul #: But i removed the mawatebytes. What is the solution i removed malwarebytes?

But it was the result of your intervention with "malwarebytes" (or the malware that you were trying to removed) that caused the issue. "malwarebytes" may have made changes to your firewall settings, or other security settings, which were not restored, after you uninstalled it.

In essence, it is not a MetaTrader issue. You will have to inspect your computer and try to find the cause. Try to use the Windows Restore Point functionality to try revert it back to how it was before you installed "malwarebytes".

As a last resort, you may need to reinstall the operating system.

Hello, i has purchase MT4 EA from the website MQL5 ,installed on one pc, i try to installing for another pc after log in to the same account in MQL5.

the purchase empty , after contact with the seller he told me you can use for 20 pc.

need for help.

MOHAMED_A123 #:

Hello, i has purchase MT4 EA from the website MQL5 ,installed on one pc, i try to installing for another pc after log in to the same account in MQL5.

the purchase empty , after contact with the seller he told me you can use for 20 pc.

need for help.

All your purchases are listed here in your profile https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mohamed_a123/market 
(in case you bought them under your mohamed_a123 username).

So, fill Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login and forum password (your forum login is mohamed_a123) and install your purchase.

If you do not see your purchase in purchased tab of Metatrader so use the following procedure:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

Sergey Golubev #:

All your purchases are listed here in your profile https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mohamed_a123/market 
(in case you bought them under your mohamed_a123 username).

So, fill Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login and forum password (your forum login is mohamed_a123) and install your purchase.

If you do not see your purchase in purchased tab of Metatrader so use the following procedure:

The problem still, after logged in to another pc with the same account the purchase empty on the MQL5 website  
Files:
mql5.jpg  416 kb