Off-topic MT4/mql4 questions. - page 34

leonid553:

I cleared the whole Temp folder - only one file is left and it won't go away:

It says it's busy with a process. And it won't open. And it won't archive.

it's a normal wind file... some kind of streaming cache...I have three of them for example... don't worry it's not a virus...

but the others should not be in the temp... delete mercilessly

and first of all check the autoloader via msconfig... and watch for unfamiliar services - it can also masquerade as them

Good evening.

Since some time, a week and a half ago, when I go to the page of the site I need all the time, the Opera stopped updating! It's not clear why, - but the old data of this page opens.

CTRL+F5 etc. does not help. Cleaning out all sorts of temporary files and deleting personal settings doesn't help. Cleaning cache also does not help. Cleaning with CCleaner does not help.

I downloaded and installed the latest version (previously deleted old version with all the data). I could not get any results. Thought, may be, virus got into opera?

At last I opened my laptop and to my surprise I found the same bug! The site is not updated in the Opera! Although in Musilla and Chrome on both computers all works fine!

Podkazh please, what can be the matter here?

Rita:

Good evening.

Since some time, a week and a half ago, when I go to the page of the site I need all the time, the Opera stopped updating! It's not clear why, - but the old data of this page opens.

CTRL+F5 etc. does not help. Cleaning out all sorts of temporary files and deleting personal settings doesn't help. Cleaning cache also does not help. Cleaning with CCleaner does not help.

I downloaded and installed the latest version (previously deleted old version with all the data). I could not get any results. Thought, may be, virus got into opera?

At last I opened my laptop and to my surprise I found the same bug! The site is not updated in the Opera! Although in Musilla and Chrome on both computers all works fine!

Podkazh please, what can be the matter here?

It's not the opera it used to be, Mozilla is the best now.)

Is there a file manager (like Total Commander) which allows you to work with archive files in the same way as with regular files? I.e. go inside the archive, click on the files and open them with the appropriate extension program?

chief2000:
Is there a file manager (like Total Commander) which allows you to work with archive files in the same way as with regular files? I.e. go inside the archive, click on the files and open them with the appropriate extension program?

Can't regular archivers do this? I tried WINRAR - it opens, changes, closes.

chief2000:
Is there a file manager (like Total Commander) that allows you to work with archive files in the same way as with regular files? I.e. go inside the archive, click on the files and open them with the appropriate extension program?

Far Manager
http://www.softpedia.com/get/File-managers/FAR.shtml

Volcov Commander

http://archive.org/details/TheVolkovCommander_1020

Volkov is, it is too old, under DOS, and Far should check. Thank you!
Sepulca 15.09.2013 07:32 #
Isn't it normal archivers can not. Tried WINRAR - opens, changes, closes.

WinRar is an archiver, not a file manager, you can work with it on a "point" level, but when you need to view the contents of a large number of archived files, it becomes inefficient. I use it mainly for archiving.

In Excel 2007, two columns are created in which a graph is drawn. Excel itself adds another line to the chart called Series2. What is this line and for what purpose?

This is the second row of data. You can add a third, fourth ..... if necessary.

avtomat:
This is the second row of data. You can add a third, fourth ..... if necessary.

It's not quite clear... The data (two columns) is created by the user and corresponds to one line on the graph.
What data is this new second line based on?