Off-topic MT4/mql4 questions. - page 30

try
Rita:

Good afternoon to all.

In a wideband laptop monitor, the window (Order Place) of the programme tab (CQG) has popped out of the screen:

The OK button of the tab - hidden at the bottom and can't be pressed! I lift the subwindow with the mouse - but it jumps back down again! It is impossible to work as the subwindow cannot be removed in any way (only through Task Manager - by closing the program).

Option "alt+Spacebar - place" does not help, because it is not the main window of the program, and a tab (subwindow)!

Please advise - how to solve the issue?

try changing screen resolution temporarily

Thank you. It's too complicated and cumbersome for me to change the screen resolution.

I just got a tip in an email - I restarted CQG, clicked (back and forth) on the top right button to switch from full screen to reduced mode. Then came out of full screen mode. Called up the subwindow and it worked! The subwindow has also shrunk slightly and the tops of the lower buttons are visible!

Greetings all! Please give me a hint. I've been struggling with this for the second hour!

How to me in browser Mozilla Firefox - to set a window"bookmarks" so that it as here now in OPERA, always was at me on the left:

And another question. When you install OPERA on my laptop - from the menu, for some reason disappeared arrows to switch to the pre-follow pages (circled in blue). I can not get them back in place! Everything else in this line is present! Resetting does not help! What's the matter?

leonid553:

Greetings all! Please give me a hint. I've been struggling with this for the second hour!

How to me in browser Mozilla Firefox - to set a window"bookmarks" so that it as here now in OPERA, always was at me on the left:

In FireFox - "Ctrl + B" opens the bookmarks window on the left, as in your screenshot.

Thank you, it worked.

Today a virus got in while opening a page of a book site. The screen went grey and a window popped up:

"Windows is blocked. To unlock it, recharge your number with ... 2,000 roubles ..... . ...... etc." Restarting didn't help.

The firewall COMODO (obsessively advertised), for some reason, did not protect the computer!

Started the laptop, typed in a search - how to fix a similar problem. The easiest answer seemed to me:http://www.nofaq.net/2011/12/windows-заблокирован/

I did as it described (in my case - F5). It worked at once!

leonid553:
I was once only saved by the fact that I had another account on my computer with administrator privileges - I made it for my son before he got a laptop. I had to boot from it and roll back the system.

=================

I started to look into why Komodo missed the virus. I found out that on the Komodo website, in addition to the firewall, there is also Comodo antivirus. Maybe that's the problem? I have only a "clean" firewall installed!

Maybe I need to add an antivirus to it?

Well, unless it's for self-reassurance... Sooner or later it's going to blow up. There won't be a fresh one in the database or something...

leonid553:

_ Does it need to be supplemented with an anti-virus as well?

It's better to use Comodo Internet Security, it has everything: