pricing - page 9

Yourmindstillmy >> :

Good night. This is an estimate for what date?

Today. For 2007.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forex

BARS >> :

And you tell me why the american rate is 0.25% and a loan in quid from 3 or more ))))

What the fuck do swaps have to do with it?! Fuck... the rat race is not over with these bank clerks)

there used to be some bullshit about demand - then kores... now swaps... after swaps then something again.

So you say you know that in forex the price is formed from "supply-demand" and at the same time you don't know where more than 50% of forex turnover comes from?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forex

Where is your logic? Explain it to me. I personally don't see it.

Ahem, where did you see turnover there?

WHERE ?

P.s. maybe I'll make a discovery for you:

1. There is no forex. ( estimating the volume is not realistic ).

2. Swaps are never taken on real assets without margin ) they are taken on swap contracts ... which were conceived in the US. The bank cannot have them below reserve (like 2%). At the time of reporting. The swaps show up, the bank lends the other bank XXXX$ at Y% per day. And everyone is happy, the banks take credit for 1n 2 days, they report, they get the dough back))

Apparently I left early)) I will have to include this in the market model)

mql4com >> :

Due to market makers in many MT4 brokerages (e.g. Alpari) arbitrage occurs hundreds to thousands of times per day, each time lasting more than 5-10 seconds.

In the market arbitrage happens a few times a day and lasts less than a second each.

It is not my idea, you can check it yourself.

Hint at least which pairs (very preferably from the majors) to watch first. =)

wise >> :

Hint at least which pairs (very preferably from the majors) to watch first. =)

Do you think they will just let you make money at their own expense?

I'm afraid to ask who "THEY" are?! =)

wise >>:
Боюсь спросить кто "ОНИ"?! =)

What about the DC where this very arbitrage occurs.

That's how it is in all brokerage houses, because of the way Forex is structured. An arbitrage opportunity does not mean that it is easy to implement and that there will be no losses. Requotes and other tricks have not been canceled. =)

wise >> :
That's how it is in all brokerage houses, due to the way forex is structured. An arbitrage opportunity does not mean that it can be easily executed and that there will be no losses. Requotes and other tricks have not been cancelled yet. =)

You are right, I think you just asked about the pairs that may be used, so I thought you would like to try some arbitrage, I wanted to warn you.