pricing - page 12

but because the settlement date has shifted by a day, from Mon. to Tue.

AlexEro писал(а) >>

Dear expert, I see that you have nothing much to say. It is all about asking deep questions and handing out assessments to others. Exclusively negative.

This is a rather weak position. As a rule, it reveals a subconsciously very low self-esteem and an attempt to improve it at someone else's expense.

And copying quotes from other websites here doesn't take much intelligence.

At the beginning the statement was ambitious: "First we need to understand pricing, and then build models. And no one here knows anything about pricing but me." I personally knew from the beginning that your application was a bubble. You don't have any valuable, or deep, or beyond common knowledge. And the price movement pattern is out of the question, you can't even say two words about it. And your "knowledge" of the price formation process cannot help you.

This knowledge cannot help anyone, because knowing which clerk gives orders to which clerk, why swaps, who sets the currency corridor and other nonsense, does not determine the price formation process. For the creation of the model, i.e. for formalization of the process, all this knowledge is of zero value. And that, by the way, is one of the reasons why you will never publish your "knowledge" here, even if you could. You know you'd be laughed out of it.

alexx_v писал(а) >>
but because the settlement date is shifted by a day, from Mon. to Tue.

Returning to question number 5

5). Why is the delivery of currency on the forex spot only on day 3? Can't it be faster? If not, why not?

We get the answer:

- Because the banks have left themselves a three-day lag.

Yurixx писал(а) >>

Dear expert, I see that you have nothing much to say. It is all about asking deep questions and handing out assessments to those around you. Exclusively negative.

You're wrong. The way to truth is through questions.

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

You shouldn't do that. The way to truth is through questions.

No doubt about it. However, our conversation with AlexEro did not start in this thread and not today. If you are interested in the prehistory, see 'Random Flow Theory and FOREX' and previous pages. I was patiently waiting to get to the heart of the matter. But I never waited.

If you are lucky and wait - let me know, e-mail is in my profile. Thanks in advance.

PapaYozh >> :

Returning to question number 5

we get the answer:

- because the banks left themselves a three-day lag.

the correct answer to the question I gave above )

Yurixx >> :

Dear connoisseur, I see that you have nothing much to say. It is all about asking deep questions and handing out assessments to those around you. Exclusively negative.

This is a rather weak position. As a rule, it reveals a subconsciously very low self-esteem and an attempt to improve it at someone else's expense.

And copying quotes from other websites here doesn't take much intelligence.

At the beginning the statement was ambitious: "First we need to understand pricing, and then build models. And no one here but me knows anything about pricing." I personally knew from the beginning that your application was a bubble. You don't have any valuable, or deep, or beyond common knowledge. And the price movement pattern is out of the question, you can't even say two words about it. And your "knowledge" of the price formation process cannot help you.

This knowledge cannot help anyone, because knowing which clerk gives orders to which clerk, why swaps, who sets the currency corridor and other nonsense, does not determine the price formation process. For the creation of the model, i.e. for formalization of the process, all this knowledge is of zero value. And that, by the way, is one of the reasons why you will never publish your "knowledge" here, even if you could. You know you'd be laughed out of it.

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh... demanding! I already know they're going to laugh. Good thing they won't, it's a short conversation on the "spider" - just lifted the veil, told about the fact that with your 100 forex-dollars no one goes to the interbank (- it's just a shock to some people) - and you immediately get a ban.

alexx_v >> :

I gave the right answer to the question above )

Not exactly so, my colleague. Of course, you can also get currency (a couple of million) in 15 minutes and not even through the interbank, but simply from a friendly organisation - by asking on the phone.

But in the BIGGEST of them, international settlements between unfamiliar banks are done on the 3rd day.

Have you worked in a bank, colleague? Do you know what a debit and credit (bank) is?

AlexEro писал(а) >>

What is debit and credit (bank) do you know?

Isn't it the same as an accounting debit and credit?