Poll : Closed club of expert writers - who's in favour? - page 6

But I am interested in another point about participants.

Each club member should publicise their software product, where it is sold, what name it has, etc. In essence, this will be a pass to the club.

If the participant did not write anything, but somewhere or from someone borrowed, drew a wrapper, thought up a name and started to sell, then in fact he may almost become a member of the club and again will receive all the names of expos, scripts, etc., etc. In fact, such people will get a full picture of forex warez in the network.

How to deal with it?

HIDDEN писал(а) >>

I am interested in another point about the members.

Each club member should publicise their software product, where it is sold, what name it has, etc. In essence this will be a pass to the club.

If the participant did not write anything, but somewhere or from someone else, borrowed, drew a wrapper, thought up a name and started to sell, then in fact, he could almost become a member of the club and will again receive all the names of expos, scripts, etc., etc. In fact, such people will get a full picture of forex warez in the network.

How to deal with this?

Offer variants that in your opinion will be optimal in this case.

No) it will be up to all club members to decide, I've already created a thread there, and there are already some personal decisions on admissions coming up.

FOREXMASTER писал(а) >>

No) it will be up to all club members to decide, I've already created a thread there and there are already some individuals deciding on admissions.

And how do you fit in?)

Figar0 писал(а) >>

А Вы то там каким боком?)

FOREXMASTER
писал(а)
>>

No) it will be up to all club members to decide, I've already created a thread there, and there are already some personal decisions on admissions in progress.

the club isn't set up yet gentlemen, we're just discussing the rules....

HIDDEN >> :

But I am interested in another point about participants.

Each club member should publicise their software product, where it is sold, what name it has, etc. In essence, this will be a pass to the club.

If the participant did not write anything, but somewhere or from someone borrowed, drew a wrapper, thought up a name and started to sell, then in fact he may almost become a member of the club and again will receive all the names of expos, scripts, etc., etc. In fact, such people will get a full picture of forex warez in the network.

How to deal with it?

I totally agree, I was thinking the same thing, but look on the bright side, the product is of good quality and it updates on other interesting things, and if the author is just cheating, then kikes get out of the club. of course you can't see it all... but there are no other options.

There is no need to rush at all

BARS писал(а) >>

4. Transfer all sales through sales contracts (no need for a company to sell)

Very good idea. The main thing, do not forget to include a clause: In case of non-compliance of the goods declared qualities, the seller (the author) agrees to return the value of the goods, as well as to compensate for all damages caused by the goods, including moral.

Then, you see, and the fight will be fair.

FOREXMASTER >> :

i absolutely agree, i had the same thoughts, but if you look on the other hand the product is of good quality and updates other interesting onalogic stuff, but if the author is just a zhydit, then kikes get out of the club. of course not everything can be seen... but there are no other options.

Have you ever thought that all participants of the club or those who have put skis there (I also registered by the way), that the participants themselves will copy ideas from each other. All we are gathered there are programmers do not forget about it, someone strong, and someone wrote his first exp, and let me sell, and ala, and get in the club.

Then it is not clear who decides who to take and who does not at this point in time. How are the participants assessed, by the number of posts on this forum, by the number of posts or created threads with interesting material, maybe take those who wrote an article for this site....

HIDDEN писал(а) >>

Have you ever thought that all participants of the club or those who have put skis there (I also registered by the way), that the participants themselves will copy ideas from each other. All we are gathered there are programmers do not forget about it, someone strong, and someone wrote his first exp, and let me sell, and ala, and get in the club.

Then it is not clear who decides who to take and who does not at this point in time. How participants are assessed, by the number of posts on this forum, by the number of posts or created threads with interesting content, maybe they take those who wrote an article for this site....

I do not see the point in copying ideas - you may as well use search engines.