Poll : Closed club of expert writers - who's in favour? - page 2

Mischek >> :
As a professional and conscientious customer, I sincerely wish you good luck.

When one bangs your brains out then maybe... but when you bang people 10-30, you're screwed... if WM wallets are blocking shops with "palyvka" ...

And I would vote for a club, the entrance to which would be any MQL4 program that at least one of the club members would like. Club members have access to the fund of all these programs. No one further prohibits club members to replenish the fund. The collective intelligence of like-minded people without freebies, as you have to contribute something yourself.

A good idea about the club, I have experience in this, and of course it would be necessary that even the address of the site would not be known, that everything would go through one person who would decide whether someone should be there or not. The best thing would be for a new person to bring something useful and new to everyone.

xrust >> :

I suggest that everyone who has something to defend against hacking get together in a closed club. The goal is to collectively defend their rights.

All those in favor? Vote.

For starters, we need rules of procedure. Otherwise, it's not a club, it's a bazaar...

And I'm in favour of the list of unscrupulous customers with both hands, why should ten of us step on the same rake?

you guys are already having a bazaar :)

Closed Peace Lords Club.

BARS >> :

When one person bangs your brains out, maybe... but when 10-30 people bang their brains out, you're screwed... Even if WM wallets block shops with "palyvka"

Let's assume the customer has bilked the programmer

Suppose you know IP WM username 1,2,3 ... nickname (s) on the forum (s) and what?

time to organize the process will need a lot (correspondence, website, etc.) but they are protected from theft (in money) is relatively not much

anyways good luck

site without problems in 15 minutes with all possible protection

You just need to make an online shop from this forum, everyone will know that the shop-MQL4 will not sell a pig in a poke or "uncle koli's arrival in a week". Choose a leader and let him filter experts for sale, in time he will become a well-known brand. Good luck!