Poll : Closed club of expert writers - who's in favour? - page 3

komposter >> :

For a start, we need regulations. Otherwise, it's not a club, it's a bazaar...

And for the list of unscrupulous customers I'm both hands, why come ten on one rake?

I don't think so. As a customer I sympathize, but ideas are usually ruined by the prose of life. There's a lot of technical work to be done,

You can't force a creative person to do it for himself, and in a collective farm, everyone will try to screw around, like in group sex.

I'm afraid to offend anyone, but all potential members are different in level, discipline, organization... And so on and so forth.

P.S.

>> I liked it myself: "Potential members" - it sounds powerful!

I can make the first test site within 20 minutes! I need a person to determine who will be there, who for whom, I think it would be fair to appoint him the author of the theme?

You don't need to catch crooks, you need to catch customers. The shop option above.

Let me explain: unscrupulous customers have put my Expert Advisors in the ball, they hacked (decompiled) and also posted them in the community, the weasels immediately downloaded it and posted on different marketplaces for 5 quid each. I'm sick of banned their Keepers via the system of complaints on webmani, and negotiate and assert their rights with the admins of various forums that would poudalyalyut it all. along the way i saw a lot of decompiled software unknown to me,rights of which are violated the same or another method. here came the idea of sharing and joint action against this kind of hacking and resale. and i also know who of my customers did me such crap, and customers unscrupulous enough.... Why am I telling you all this - you know...

let it be just a part of all the other wishes as it is your wish xrust someone would like something else and someone else would like something else, it should be generalised and a site like this should be created

RocketTrend >> :
Just need to make an online shop from this forum, everyone will know that the shop-MQL4 will not sell a cat in a poke or "uncle koli's arrival in a week". Choose a leader and let him filter experts for sale, with time he will become a famous brand. Good luck!

That's all we need here

I'm already making a website : )

Mischek >> :

That's all we need here.

not enough. The CodeBase should be filled with plum-failure and just unsuccessful ideas, which are as good as "milk", let the scammers sell them. At the same time, you have to make the shop a place where the work of serious traders is sold. For example, where do you go to buy a phone or laptop, in a company shop or in an underground crossing?

It's not a problem to make a website now, you just need to know what format to use and who sees it - that's why I've set up this survey. Even that is not the main thing now - the main thing is not to get bogged down in talking about nothing, as is often the case. The main thing is right now to decide on club membership, rules and other organizational issues.

If we manage to make public organization and register it, the levers of pressure will be even more.

The most important thing is to remember that together we are strong (as we say in ukraine: "once and batya veselishe").

RocketTrend >> :

not enough. In CodeBase to throw plum-deficient and simply unsuccessful ideas that are as good as "goat's milk", let the crooks sell them. At the same time, you have to make the shop a place where the work of serious traders is sold. For example, where you go to buy a phone or a laptop, in a company shop or in the underground?

Sorry but none of that matters MQs will never go for that and rightly so