Testing real-time forecasting systems - page 10

MakarFX, can you make a prediction on the euro on the 5-minute, because it seems to me now jump up (the signal is accidental, not one of the rules is not respected here, the forecast from the category of "who knows where it will go, maybe up, maybe down.... can say, to the right!)

MakarFX, about the one you posted, is that the miller in the screenshots?

MakarFX >> :

What's in the picture I noticed by accident.

This indicator needs to be linked to some kind of reference point.

For example, to link the start of a cycle to the start of a flat, and then look...to the future

I got it, thanks!

mpeugep >> :

Yes, they have some really interesting work on their website, I note, freely available!

Yes, it's fractal, and there's a bow on the side. The first (and seemingly only) article on fractals (and in the most squalid sense of the word):

http://chaostradinggroup.com/chaos/?module=articles&c=articles&b=3&a=29

Here is a quote:

"Another method for identifying fractal patterns is singular spectral analysis (SSA) (known in Russia as the "caterpillar" method)."

Colleagues, SSA never, ever looks for any fractal patterns. It's just ...niya. Already begins to be annoyed exorbitant desire of some to powder people's brains.

PS: This is my own understanding of the essence:

"Bill Williams' book "Trading Chaos" 2, in which he describes a stock market strategy based on the fractal patterns he identifies, contributed to this in a certain way."

Bill didn't identify any patterns. Exactly for that reason:

"The disadvantage of the method based on Bill Williams' fractal patterns is not only the mathematical (programmatic) complexity of determining whether a fractal pattern is true or false, but also the relative rarity of the appearance of the fractal sought"

grasn >> :

Yes, it's fractal, and there's a bow on the side. The first (and seemingly only) article on fractals (and in the most squalid sense of the word):

http://chaostradinggroup.com/chaos/?module=articles&c=articles&b=3&a=29

Here is the quote:

Colleagues, SSA is never, ever looking for any fractal patterns. It's just ...ness. Already begin to be irritated exorbitant desire of some to powder people brains.

PS: This is my own understanding of the essence:

Yes no patterns Bill has identified. Exactly for that reason:

I agree.

NEKSUS_ >> :

... I think it's going to go up...

No way up, I'm short the Jew at 1.3035, SL=1.32, TP=1.28

Lot = 1% of the depo. Real.

goldtrader >> :

No way up, I am short 1.3035 EUR, SL=1.32, TP=1.28

Lot = 1% of the deposit. Real.

Interesting! Let's see...

goldtrader >> :

No way up, I am short 1.3035 EUR, SL=1.32, TP=1.28

Lot = 1% of the deposit. Real.

^__^ myself don't want to.... I have the same, only real in euro pennies

NEKSUS_ >>:
MakarFX, насчёт того, что ты выложил, это миллер на скринах?

Yes, it's Miller with different parameters.

NEKSUS_ >>:
MakarFX, can you, make a prediction on the eu on the 5 minute,

I'm not very good at it)))

but at first glance it's probably flat till tomorrow

Here's a picture of the EVRE

and on H1 we can see a divergence.

goldtrader is probably right)))