Testing real-time forecasting systems - page 5

kosa, thanks, it's already on the demo, don't divide the state at the end

NEKSUS_ >> :

kosa, thanks, it's already on the demo, don't divide the state at the end.

try to run it in the tester, in different variations...I really like this indicator of the future))

kosa >> :

Try running it in the tester, with different variations...I really like this indicator of the future))

Yes, the indicator is very good, except that sometimes it shows a mirror reflection of the market and then it is not very nice, I have two of them, one I set up in one area, a half-year report without "mirrors", and the second, in another half-year, where the first showed "mirrors",....nooooo everybody has their own strategy and their own approaches....^__^

NEKSUS_ >> :

Yes, it is very good, but sometimes it shows a mirror reflection of the market and then it is not very nice, I have two of them, one I set up on one plot, a half year report without "mirrors", and the second, on the other half year, where the first showed "mirrors",....nuuu anyway everyone has his own strategy and his own approaches....^__^

)) agree, but he seems to be passing off as true 80% of the time, judging from the test results...

kosa >> :

)) I agree, but he seems to be passing off as true 80% of the time, judging from the test results...

i used it a lot in trading last year, i managed to get the settings for 4 months of 90% prediction, then i started mirroring.... ehhhhh, that was heartwarming

вот это соната!

kosa, look in the private line.

On the eu m5, price tags are targets, moose is 1.2887

I will start posting correct hourly forecasts soon - here

Dear NEKSUS_ .

I have two questions.

для работы индюшатины требуется индюк CTG-Pattern_finder-MD, он в архиве

What is the purpose of this indicator and how it interacts with the main indicator

Hologram?

Do I need to put 2 of them on the chart?

If you have a good indicator on your chart, it may be the mirror image of the market.

If you want to know more about it, how do you do it?

NEKSUS_ >> :

On the eu m5, price tags are targets, moose is 1.2887

I will start to post correct predictions on hourly - here

euro forecast came true! price has broken through the 1.3000 level !!!!!!!!