[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 95

Hello The indicator builds the max and minus weeks. help me fix the difference with the time on the server three candles for Sunday are very confusing, they count for last week although in fact it is a new week, please help fix it to count not from Monday to Sunday and Sunday to Friday. much obliged. the first screen as is and the second as needed. screenshots on 93 page

can they not help me here?

Hey people, where is everybody? Somebody help me out.

arman1704:
Hey people, where is everybody? Help me out here...

... some more posts like this and then ONLY under your other nickname... :-)))

Roman.:

... some more posts like this and then ONLY under your other nickname... :-)))
seriously, is it too complicated or just not helpful?

If possible, please write an EA. Opening on indicator signals. Closing by reverse signal. Lot, SL, TP should be set manually. Orders from the market. Magic number. That is all.
Files:

What are the signals themselves, they didn't indicate)

OnGoing:
What are the signals themselves, you didn't specify)
The indicator draws points. And respectively, the bottom point - buy, top - sell

Petrov297:
The indicator draws points. And accordingly, the bottom point is buy, and the top point is sell
So it draws dots almost on every candle) and it becomes beautiful (read deceptive) only when the chart is updated, check on the minutes, so you don't have to wait long.

OnGoing:
So it draws points almost on every candle) and becomes beautiful (read deceptive) only when the chart is updated, check on the minutes, so it does not take long to wait.
And on a minute it is good enough. But I work with TF30 and above. This indicator has another function, that allows to set a signal on the second candle. This allows to place order by the first signal. I tried it with iCustom EA but it has a long thinking process. I need a signal to be set immediately. And if you write, I would like the TF selection to be done manually.