[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 84

Roman.:

Here you go. + detailed report from the demo on H1. From late July till now on two flat instruments eurofound and poundfrank lost a dozen on demo account due to Such a no-trend. When tested on the history on H1 such trends occur once, twice a year, I think it needs additional trend filters, i.e. if we trade with limiters, then only in the direction of reversal of movement in one direction or the other on the flat instruments.

P.S. I haven't looked at your archive, but this seems to be exactly what you're interested in...

I have never been out of the market, I have never been out of the market.

Hello, I have in my arsenal an interesting indicator working with the currency pair EUR/CHF. Working with this indicator by hand gives good results. If possible, write down the following parameters advisor, I think it will be quite a working version.

The task is simple as hell (and there is no reason to complicate it)

1.) opens a Buy trade immediately as soon as the blue line appears. Closes when the yellow line appears.

2) Opening a Sell position when the red line appears and respectively closing when the yellow line appears.

Another 1 condition: in the settings of the Expert Advisor it is possible to set the manual:

1) Size of the lot.

2) Trawl

3) stop loss

3)Take Profit

4) currency pair or index (since in the future the indicator, and therefore the Expert Advisor will be adapted to other pairs).

5) The choice (change) of time frame.

If anyone is willing to help in this matter, I will send you the indicator!

Thank you very much in advance!

here's the grail - every minute you open a grid of pending orders from the price in 1 pip increments with a takeaway 3 pips - but there are some difficulties in terms of some brokers stops are far away and you need to be closer to the price

but there are some difficulties in terms of some brokers stops are far away and you need as close to the price

Hello. I wonder if you could help me write an indicator. Really, I wouldn't like to put it here... But I will briefly describe the principle...

I would like to import data from a particular website (to be more precise this website hosts an online options trading board)

I would like to import the current volume data for CAll and Put.

Then the algorithm does some simple calculations and shows the curve in excel.

If you are interested - could you contact me at: gllllleeeeeb@yandex.ru

ANDR77:

Hello, I have in my arsenal an interesting indicator working with the currency pair EUR/CHF. Working with this indicator by hand gives good results. If possible, write the following parameters advisor, I think it will be quite a working version.

1.) opens a Buy trade immediately as soon as the blue line appears. Closes when the yellow line appears.

2) Opening a Sell position when the red line appears and respectively closing when the yellow line appears.

Another 1 condition: in the settings of the Expert Advisor it is possible to set the manual:

1) Size of the lot.

2) Trawl

3) stop loss

3)Take Profit

4) currency pair or index (since in the future the indicator, and therefore the Expert Advisor will be adapted to other pairs).

Hello. Send it over. I'll have a look.

ANDR77:

Hello, I have in my arsenal an interesting indicator working with the currency pair EUR/CHF. Working with this indicator by hand gives good results. If possible, write down the following parameters advisor, I think it will be quite a working version.

1) Size of the lot.

2) Trawl

3) stop loss

3)Take Profit

Your hands are guided not only by the indicator but also by logic and emotions... Or did you use the indicator to open deals on a demo account for a long time, to check its performance? I don't think that "this indicator has been optimized for this currency pair by a long trial and error method", using the tester in the visual trading... М?

Roman.:

Hello. Send it over. I'll have a look.

I'll send you the indicator and the algorithm of actions on it in a private message!

ANDR77:
I'll send you the indicator and the algorithm of actions on it!
Wrong approach. If the code is in the private area, you should have written the request in the private area right away. And here is a place for public discussion of software solutions.
Moreover, in my memory, not ONE DAY has confirmed the absolute value of what was intended to be hidden behind the groove. The same indicators and advisers, as in the base, are rather worse than better.

Can someone help to merge the 2 EAs?

Thanks in advance !

Good afternoon!

I would be grateful to the experts for help with a basic visual analysis. Tired of drawing these lines by hand on the history. Surely their drawing can be automated.

Attached are the pictures themselves with explanations. Thanks for the help.