[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 69

If so tell you will be clearer, the fee for the EA is the idea!!! what do you say to that? Again, who can write an EA for free BECAUSE the strategy is very profitable!!! My contacts are on my previous post.

Well then, of course, you're not the first to bend your fingers like that. at least for food. but in general, for the idea :)))

teasure: The fee for the Expert Advisor is the idea itself!!!

The arroganceof the"hailmakers" cannot be beaten by almost anything. The only way is to smear them with dirt by forcing them to trade on the real thing. That's when they begin to understand the true value of their unique ideas.

P.S. I do not see any reason for martin (if we are talking about the classic) in a ready profitable system. It only increases the risks.

They say it's a grail, I knew about the Forex market when you were sitting on the pot, why are you jumping to conclusions like that?

Z.U.I. If you don't like it, blink and don't answer me, comrade, come on, put me in a sauna and delete my posts because you screwed up, gentlemen moderators, you better go to the prosecution instead of the moderator's office.

Could you write an advisor on the indicator. Opening order - when Gann has drawn a line with top or bottom price - sell, buy. Closing by reverse signal. You need an order magik. Set any lot volume.
Files:
gann_sq9_a.mq4  14 kb

teasure: I knew about forex when you were on the pot

Well, be proud of that. You've never come up with anything good in all this time, except diluting your very profitable strategy with martin...

You can go on like that, I don't care. And I wasn't going to moderate you (read the post again - it was purely technical).

Question for experts, maybe someone has encountered this:

If an EA running on a weekday accidentally restarts the terminal on a weekend, then when communication with the server (trading time) comes on Monday, the EA stops working.

I tried restarting the terminal at a certain time on weekdays by jumping between timeframes, but the EA does not react as it should. It should restart, i.e. recalculate all parameters anew.

What do you advise? Maybe I'm overcomplicating and there is a simpler way.

The answer options - "Restart manually" - are not suitable. Getting up at 2 a.m. and restarting the Expert Advisor on 20-30 terminals is not very interesting. If there are hundreds of accounts, do I have to spend all night pondering? In short, how to automate it at the beginning of a working week?

teasure:
If I say so, it will be clearer to you, the fee for the Expert Advisor is the idea itself! Again, who can write an EA for free BECAUSE the strategy is very profitable!!! My contacts are on my last post.

What's the idea? I've been on a martingale for a while now. Maybe I can tell you something, because I've tried a lot of ideas and variants.

I should warn you right away: you can throw away your indicator. Martingale either works with any input or does not work with any indicator. And if you really have a profitable trade, why not show the investment password to the real account. Better than arguing with people who don't believe in ideas anymore, only real trading. I don't believe either. It took me 2 years from an idea to stable profitable trading. No programmer will sit with you for free.

Dear programmers! I ask to write an EA for the following strategy: the work is done on a 30 min.charts.One minute before the close of the candle, put 2 orders: buy-stop and sell-stop at 10 points away from the current price (in pentameric -100pp).And setting TP = 20 and SL = 17. I would like to change the TP, SL and tip time of the EA. And to put orders on each candle, and not triggered the previous one removed.
I would like to automate the process for testing on the history.

Kubodel:
Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or need an indicator, I would be happy to help you.
Greetings ...! "Will you upgrade an existing "martin" based on my recommendations??? i don't really like martin here... I think it's for nothing !!! After all, all great things are simple, and this is simple mathematics !!!
Files:
martin.mq4  3 kb