_Market description - page 21

. .
Vinsent_Vega писал(а) >>

does anyone have positive experience of using wavelet transforms?

Well, I've been doing that kind of shit ... I can throw my old DLL for Codebase at the mercy of someone else,

see if anyone's got anything... give me the go-ahead if the administration is loyal to the bean in public.

Counts :

---------------------------------------------

Daubechies: db[1-20]
Symlets: sym[2-20]
Coiflets: coif[1-5]
Biorthogonal: bior[ 1.1, 1.3, 1.5, 2.2, 2.4, 2.6, 2.8, 3.1, 3.3, 3.5, 3.7, 3.9, 4.4, 5.5, 6.8]

---------------------------------------------

Debugged and double-checked via Matlab, code is not open-source - if you want, you can do the reverse.

What's slowing Matlab - the arch is flying fast even at 50k bars the only thing is that it doesn't check

input conditions, so if you set non-essential type/order/level, there will be a coredump.

BARS >> :

Have you seen anywhere that big business isn't one foot in the door with the government?

Saw... Kennedy's dead.

Fresh example of the reverse situation - a court victory did not help UBS clients to hide their accounts from US authorities

anat >> :

Can you go into more detail and how reliable the "glass" is.

I can judge the reliability of the Currenex and HotSpotFXi marketplaces by their instant and 100% execution. The liquidity in EBS is not much higher.

mql4com >> :

Seen it... JFK is dead.

Exactly... and then everyone keeps up the good work :)

mql4com >> :

Saw... >> Kennedy's dead.

Basically, Obama is the same Bush Jr. only badly tanned. Continues the same policies and the same economy.

Apparently, he does not want to be shot like a dog, i.e. to repeat the fate of Lincoln and the Kennedy brothers.

Reshetov >> :

Basically, Obama is the same as Bush Jr, only much tanner. Continues the same policies and the same economy.

Obama's biography is perfect as he is somewhere in the middle in everything. Sunburn was necessary as the black riots in the US, requiring the intervention of army units, are a huge, uncontrolled, gaining force.

Aye-aye. Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase and UBS AG are on both lists. Not unless they changed their minds in the course of the election campaign.

Mathemat >> :

Aye-aye. Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase and UBS AG are on both lists. It's as if they were changing their minds on the campaign trail.

No aye-aye. They are hedging the risks of investing in an election show.

It is clear that risks are being laid on. I wonder if we will ever have statistics like this available?