_Market description - page 23

Vinsent_Vega >> :

Interesting, of course, your reasoning... but I've never worked with crosses, so it's hard to understand how it can all be applied in practice...

and I can't understand what wavelets have to do with it...

What do you need wavelets for? You want to know when a flat or a trend ends. That's what my posts above are about. And with regularities. Do you think that flat and trends have special frequencies that distinguish them?

Yourmindmy >> :
I think there is no meat-grinder here, just banks borrowing money from each other for their own direct purposes, excluding forward deals of course. The task of this system as an arbitrage is to satisfy all the parties involved. At moments of market ineffectiveness, when a gap (gap) occurs between the interests of the parties, the system tries to satisfy both parties in the best possible way, hence, the regularity of price behaviour. These are the gaps in the open interest that needs to be searched with the TA tools. I hope I helped as much as I could...

Hello! I came across this on one forum and decided to give it a try. From 6$ to 6000$!!!!!!!! in general, wandering as usual on various kinds of forums, I find this article which says that you can make thousands of dollars in a couple of weeks with an investment of only 6$. Yeah, I thought it must be another sucker's trick, but I decided to finish reading it and find out what herbalife is about. Next, it says to send $1 to 6 internet wallets, which are listed below. Then cross out the first purse from the list, thereby moving the list one line up, so the sixth is released, where you enter the number of your purse and throw this message, with you on the sixth line, in 200 different forums. No tricks: Well, I pondered and thought, I have nothing to lose except for $ 6: and decided to try: and guess what!!!!!!!!!!!! in 7 days to my wallet began to receive money!: I was shocked!!! but immediately thought that this would be the end: no way! in the first week I have about $ 25, then by the end of the second week already more than $ 1000... By the middle of the 3rd week $10,000...!!!It's the 4th week and I have already counted $42,000 and the amount is growing very fast. Before that I was looking for a job, and now I don't have to work and don't even want to anymore! and that's all just for the price of $6!!! I was in a very miserable financial situation before I came across this article. I didn't believe it worked until I started getting transfers from all over the world: I bought everything I needed. I'll tell you how it works, and most importantly why:! I promise you that if you follow the instructions below exactly, you will start making a lot more money than you thought you would without putting any effort into it. Read it a couple of times!!! follow the instructions and the money will start pouring into your wallet. Agree it's easy!!! it's legal. And your deposit is only $6... Important: It is not cheating, it is not illegal and you do not risk anything, but it works!!! note: follow the instructions exactly and $6,000 or more will be yours in 20 to 60 days! It all works out well because of the honesty of the participants. Here are the very three steps to success: 1.Sign up for yandex money, which is located at the address, a good acquaintance with this system as it works. You can simply register a mailbox on yandex, and by logging into the mail you can create a wallet. Set up an online wallet, then choose the best option for you to top up your wallet and deposit 180 rubles into your wallet. To your wallet. 2. Take the first purse number from the list below, send 30 rubles to it, having entered this number in the field "account number", (it is not necessary to enter anything in fields "name of the recipient" and "e-mail of the recipient"), in field contract / purpose of payment: Write down - "please, put me in the list of yandex purses". All you have done is create a service, and most importantly - completely legally. You are asking for a legitimate service for which you are paying. Then, starting from the second, by analogy, send 30 rubles each. To the next 5 wallets (do not forget to enter in the field of contract / purpose of payment: "please put me on the list of yandex wallets" 1) 41001236858258. 2) 41001236858499. 3)41001236858641 . 4) 41001236859107. 5)41001241321346 . 6) 41001337688692. now pay attention!!! after you have completed step 2, copy the whole text from start to finish on your computer (you can do it as a txt file or however else you prefer). In the copied article cross out the 1st wallet from this list and move the 2nd wallet in place of the 1st, which you have erased, thus moving the list one line higher (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4 -...), and enter in the 6th line of your wallet. 3.It is desirable not to make any changes in this article, as this text is the most understandable. Post this article in at least 200 forums and news groups or send it out by mail. Remember, the more you post, the more revenue you will get and that revenue is coming directly from you. Posting this article in 200 forums, even the most underutilized ones, will guarantee you an income. More postings - more income with a geometric progression. Remember this!!! This business continues to exist and thrive only because of the honesty and seriousness of the participants. So, when you reach the first position, you will have thousands of dollars just as a list maker! it costs 180 rubles and quite a trifle work! good luck to all!

FOXXXi >> :

What do you need those wavelets for?

I wrote above about why:

...the Fourier transform - is a poor method for studying irregular functions, i.e. functions whose characteristics evolve over time.

it's about comparing the Fourier and Weillet transforms...

FOXXXi >> :

Do you really think that flots and trends have some special frequencies that differentiate them?

that's not my question...

In fact, my question in this thread is this: which of the currently known methods is the most suitable for analysis and why?

I haven't understood why tic-tac-toe is better than wavelets...

P.S. Anticipating dilettantism: In this thread (and the title suggests it) we are discussing methods (models) that claim to fundamentally describe market processes, not just applied tactics...

eva00eva >> :

Hello! I came across this on a forum and decided to give it a try. From $6 to $6,000!!!!!!!! anyway, wandering as usual.

Gianni, get out of here, you're talking to grown-ups, you don't have time for buns.

eva00eva >> :

Hello! i stumbled across this on a forum and decided to give it a try. From $6 to $6,000!!!!!!!! anyway, wandering as usual on various forums, I found this article which says that you can make thousands of dollars in a couple of weeks with an investment of only $6. Yeah, I thought it must be another sucker's trick, but I decided to finish reading it and find out what herbalife is about. Next, it says to send $1 to 6 internet wallets, which are listed below. Then cross out the first purse from the list, thereby moving the list one line up, so the sixth is released, where you enter the number of your purse and throw this message, with you on the sixth line, in 200 different forums. No tricks: Well, I pondered and thought, I have nothing to lose except for $ 6: and decided to try: and guess what!!!!!!!!!!!! in 7 days to my wallet began to receive money!: I was shocked!!! but immediately thought that this would be the end: no way! in the first week I have about $ 25, then by the end of the second week already more than $ 1000... By the middle of the 3rd week $10,000...!!!It's the 4th week and I have already counted $42,000 and the amount is growing very fast. Before that I was looking for a job, and now I don't have to work and don't even want to anymore! and that's all just for the price of $6!!! I was in a very miserable financial situation before I came across this article. I didn't believe it worked until I started getting transfers from all over the world: I bought everything I needed. I'll tell you how it works, and most importantly why:! I promise you that if you follow the instructions below exactly, you will start making a lot more money than you thought you would without putting any effort into it. Read it a couple of times!!! follow the instructions and the money will start pouring into your wallet. Agree it's easy!!! it's legal. And your deposit is only $6... Important: It is not cheating, it is not illegal and you do not risk anything, but it works!!! note: follow the instructions exactly and $6,000 or more will be yours in 20 to 60 days! It all works out well because of the honesty of the participants. Here are the very three steps to success: 1.Sign up for yandex money, which is located at the address, a good acquaintance with this system as it works. You can simply register a mailbox on yandex, and by logging into the mail you can create a wallet. Set up an online wallet, then choose the best option for you to top up your wallet and deposit 180 rubles into your wallet. To your wallet. 2. Take the first purse number from the list below, send 30 rubles to it, having entered this number in the field "account number", (it is not necessary to enter anything in the fields "name of addressee" and "addressee e-mail"), in the field contract / purpose of payment: write - "please add me to yandex purse list". All you have done is create a service, and most importantly - completely legally. You are asking for a legitimate service for which you are paying. Then, starting from the second, by analogy, send 30 rubles each. To the next 5 wallets (do not forget to enter in the field of contract / purpose of payment: "please put me on the list of yandex wallets" 1) 41001236858258. 2) 41001236858499. 3)41001236858641 . 4) 41001236859107. 5)41001241321346 . 6) 41001337688692. now, attention!!! after you have completed step 2, copy the entire text from beginning to end to your computer (can be in txt format or whatever else you prefer). In the copied article cross out the 1st wallet from this list and move the 2nd wallet in place of the 1st, which you have erased, thus moving the list one line higher (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4 -...), and enter in the 6th line of your wallet. 3.It is desirable not to make any changes in this article, as this text is the most understandable. Post this article in at least 200 forums and news groups or send it out by mail. Remember, the more you post, the more revenue you will get and that revenue is coming directly from you. Posting this article in 200 forums, even the most underutilized ones, will guarantee you an income. More postings - more income with a geometric progression. Remember this!!! This business continues to exist and thrive only because of the honesty and seriousness of the participants. So, when you reach the first position, you will have thousands of dollars just as a list maker! it costs 180 rubles and absolutely trifling work! good luck to all!

Impressive story, what's it got to do with me?)))

I will, however, continue my research. What does it take to make a correct prediction, how deep it should be, which factors should be taken into account and which are irrelevant. A very simple experiment, but here I really hope for the help of the team:

We have a chart in front of us, no instrument name, no specific prices, nothing, just candlesticks :) Can we look at this with more than 50% probability of predicting further price development?

I cannot take part in it myself, but if someone will try to answer 3 simple questions, I will be very grateful, and conclusions will be made together, let's see where it leads us.

1) Where is the next bar?

2) Where in general is the next. 3-5 bars?

3) Where to 10 bars?

4) Non-obligatory question, is the problem correct, is there enough data to solve it? and why?

Figar0 >> :

I will, however, continue my research. What does it take to make a correct prediction, how deep should it be, which factors should be taken into account and which are irrelevant. A very simple experiment, but here I really hope for the help of the team:

We have a chart in front of us, no instrument name, no specific prices, nothing, just candlesticks :) Can we look at this with more than 50% probability of predicting further price development?

I cannot take part in it myself, but if someone will try to answer 3 simple questions, I will be very grateful, and conclusions will be made together, let's see where it leads us.

1) Where is the next bar?

2) Where in general is the next. 3-5 bars?

3) Where to 10 bars?

4) The question is optional, Is the problem correct, is there enough data to solve it? and why?

The tasks are not correct.

1 exact time of day

2 when and what news were and will be tied directly or indirectly to this instrument

3 tf

4 which pairs are most correlated with this one

5 what do my indices show on this group of pairs and on this one in particular

It seems to me that there will be no productive concrete discussion of already intimate issues here. Together we can search for the direction of the world, but it will be up to everyone to trample through the ravines.

Mischek писал(а) >>

The tasks are not correct

1 the exact time of day

2 when and what news linked directly or indirectly to this instrument has been or will be close to the clock

3 tf

4 which pairs are most correlated with this one

5 what my indices show on a group of these pairs and on this one in particular

This is the answer that's being asked. Only points 4 and 5 show that one cannot work without multicurrency analysis, i.e. the conclusion is that the Expert Advisor does not work without such an analysis either. Interesting...

Maybe someone tries to predict something, and maybe what we have is enough for someone.

1. upwards

2. upwards

3. from the 5th bar pullback

although too little info, just a guessing game

1. Down

2. Down

3. Down, at the end of the dip