_Market description - page 11

TheXpert писал(а) >>

ALL don't make me chat, it's a pain in the ass to enter this forum...

I have never considered that the sensitivity of a system to input and output should be the same. And it can't be obvious to the rest of us. It all depends on the system. I have already given an example of a system for which this is not the case: input is on breakdown, output is on doldrums. But this system is clearly not a rollover system.

And, let's say, for a coup, as Figar0 has already pointed out, these values are the same.

Yourmindmy >> :

The book is just to show the mechanism of the system, you may not need it any more. Change your outlook on the market, you don't take, you give... that's probably why you're losing so much... the vast majority are just trying to grab.

>> in general, the topic you're touching on, trader's psychology, is very important... I'd even say it's more important than anything else... but I'm afraid this is not the place to discuss it in detail...

Vinsent_Vega >> :

Actually, the topic you address, trader's psychology, is a very important one... I'd even say it's more important than everything else... but I'm afraid this is not the place to discuss it...

Afraid of getting fucked? :)))

Because there's nothing to talk about: what's the psychology of the bot?

Yourmindmy >> :

Afraid of getting fucked? :)))

I ain't afraid of no fuckin'... >> I'm afraid it's gonna be a bump...

Mathemat >> :
Yes because there's nothing to talk about: what's the psychology of a bot?

you're wrong Alexey... the psychology of the one who makes the bot is even more important than the ability to make it...

Mathemat >> :
Because there is nothing to talk about: what is bot's psychology?

And I'm not talking about the psychology of the bot at all, I'm talking about the majority... >> give it to me, you tell me if the market needs them.

Yourmindmy >> :

This stuff, between yin and yang :)

Yin has about three minutes of yang.

razorbladekiss >> :

>> yin's got about three minutes left of yang.

I'm looking for the bullshit...