_Market description - page 6

LProgrammer >> :

Don't stop this thread... There's a lot of pessimism going on... Good for you, I'm personally interested in your reasoning...

I'll give you a little something, I've been doing some research, and I found a strange phenomenon... Well, it's not even strange... - It can be explained later, but for me personally, it's surprising...

The thing - remember, from time to time there are questions - what's more important, the open signal or the close signal ... So, the close signal is more important than open signal, approximately in k=1,6600507888488923374829507510339 times...

That is, if we define by Io the importance of opening signal and by Ic the importance of closing signal, then Ic= Io * k. ..

Not in equal proportion as I thought before. And the explanation - it is clear (now), that what is later is more important.

But we are not sad, we are thinking. Putting thoughts "on paper" leads to a certain systematization and requires rethinking. It seems I began to see the light at the end of the tunnel, it is necessary to formulate and sum up a basis, and probably to realize some demonstrations for acknowledgement.

k=1,6600507888488923374829507510339 ? Maybe you can scribble a few words of explanation as to where the mole has its legs? I still think that Ic = Io. Let me explain, in the "correct" system the output is the input to the opposite position, accordingly the importance will be identical, roughly speaking the same action. But since there is a "crocodile", then there is another justification?

LProgrammer писал(а) >>

No it isn't... :) Why would it be... You don't need an explanation. And to prove me wrong, the methodology of doing so is perfectly CLEAR. :) I already said that.

Clinic...

Figar0 wrote >>

Let me explain, in the "correct" system, the exit is the entrance to the opposite position, accordingly the importance will be identical, roughly speaking, the same action.

Truth.

Neutron писал(а) >>
You don't care, and I wonder: how you are going to lead (to work) in a collective with such character and such volume of knowledge?

My character is... Um, determined, so to speak... Knowledge, um... Well, unfortunately, from what I've read here, from your posts, it's not for you to judge... And, no offense, you're doing something from the last century. With a persistence worthy of another application.

Neutron писал(а) >>

The clinic...

Put me on ignore... Don't be so nervous :)... I'm telling you :) it looks like you have cognitive desonance ....

Neutron писал(а) >>

Clinic...

Truth.

Prove it.

Well, the last century was only 10 years ago. I don't think that knowledge could have become radically obsolete and irrelevant today.

Figar0 писал(а) >>

We are not sad, we are thinking... Putting thoughts "on paper", leads to a certain systematization, and requires rethinking. I think I have begun to see the light at the end of the tunnel, it remains to formulate and summarize the basis and, perhaps, implement a few demonstrations for confirmation.

k=1,6600507888488923374829507510339 ? Maybe you can scribble a few words of clarification as to where a crocodile's feet come from? I still think that Ic = Io. Let me explain, in the "correct" system the output is the input to the opposite position, accordingly the importance will be identical, roughly speaking the same action. But since there is a 'crocodile', then there is another justification?

Yes exactly in the right one... But in a regular, not correct, system, that's exactly what it is...

By the way the figure is confirmed, just gave out another root and there the ratio is worse... 1,6643601148167631250211960189988

LProgrammer >> :

Just put me on ignore... Don't be so nervous :)... I'm telling you :) it looks like you have cognitive desonance ....

Can't you write it in Russian? Or don't you know how to translate it in your native language? Actually, it's spelled like this: "cognitive dissonance."

It translates to perceptual disorder, which is incongruous with the fact that he's responding to your posts, and on the subject.

If you're so qualified -- prove it.

For your ramblings are beginning to look very much like senility.

LProgrammer >> :

Yes exactly in the right one... But in the normal, not correct, system of poppies it is exactly like that...

By the way the figure is confirmed, just gave out another root and there the ratio is worse... 1,6643601148167631250211960189988

Well all the more so, wanted to get a peek into the kitchen at least a peek, what is the methodology of getting this ratio?

TheXpert писал(а) >>

Can't you write it in Russian? Or don't you know how to translate it into your native language? Actually, it's spelled like this: "cognitive dissonance."

It's translated as perceptual dissonance, which doesn't fit with the fact that he's responding to your posts on the subject.

If you are so highly qualified, prove it.

Because this is beginning to sound very much like an idiocy.

Well... 8-) found... I wouldn't have thought so. :))

And there's nothing to say in Russian... It is cognitive dissonance,

Cognitive dissonance is a state characterized by the collision of contradictory knowledge, beliefs, attitudes about some object or phenomenon in the mind of an individual.

The theory of cognitive dissonance is one of the "correspondence theories", based on the attribution of an individual's desire for a coherent and orderly perception of his or her relationship to the world. The concept of "cognitive dissonance" was first introduced by Kurt Lewin' s student Leon Festinger in 1956 to explain changes in opinions and beliefs as a way of dealing with situations of meaningful conflict.

In the theory of cognitive dissonance, logically contradictory knowledge about the same subject matter is ascribed the status of motivation to ensure that the feeling of discomfort arising when encountering contradictions is eliminated by changing the pre-existing knowledge or social attitudes. It is believed that there is a set of knowledge about objects and people, called a cognitive system, which can be of varying degrees of complexity, coherence and interconnectedness. Moreover, the complexity of a cognitive system depends on the amount and variety of knowledge included in it.

According to a classical definition by L. Festinger, cognitive dissonance is a discrepancy between two cognitive elements (cognitions) - thoughts, experiences, information, etc. - in which the negation of one element results from the existence of the other, and the sense of discomfort associated with this discrepancy. In other words, a sense of discomfort arises when logically contradictory knowledge of the same phenomenon, event or object clashes in the mind.

Here is more by the way - http://e-lub.net/annuals/ht1.htm

:)