Who wants a strategy? Lots and for free) - page 54

Reshetov >> :

When you open your eyes and look at the monitor, it is visible. When you close it, it becomes invisible - be shadowed.

When I open my eyes I can only see your sarcasm.

Miroslav_Popov >> :

Thank you, Miroslav. I can't think of a better answer.

Hello,

I published today new beta of Forex Strategy Builder.

- OOS

- Statistics

- Hacks

Forex Strategy Builder - support forum

Miroslav_Popov писал(а) >>

- OOS

- Statistics

- Hacks

Hello,

Very interesting, already downloading....)

THNX.

Miroslav_Popov писал(а) >>

I published today new beta of Forex Strategy Builder.

- OOS

- Statistics

- Hacks

Well done! Super! >> Thank you!

I want to see Forex Strategy Builder for many times and no luck with "Error during application initialisation" please help me run it, maybe someone else has the same problem!

Thank you.

And please explain in Russian why this OOS and even with the parameter? I understand that it tests the strategy for longevity, but how does it work?

zfs писал(а) >>

Thank you.

What is this OOS and what are the red and green bars for?

It's a strategy check outside the optimisation and generation period, and the red and green bars are for long and short trades separately. These are very useful innovations. But the program has become less optimistic when generating strategies or it only seems to me?

The programmer should not necessarily be a polyglot, better improve your English, it's hard to do without it in trading).

>>
I want to see Forex Strategy Builder for many times and no luck with "Error during application initialization" please help me run it, maybe someone else has the same problem!

Worked with the program on 4 computers, oops 5, no problems with installation did not arise.... If you checked .NET Framework v2.0 or higher, then your system needs to be reinstalled or maybe you just need to freshen up your hardware.

Figar0 >> :

Checking the strategy on a plot outside the optimisation and generation period, and the red and green are separately long and short trades. Very useful innovations. But program became less optimistic when generating strategies, or it only seems to me?

Where do these gaps outside of optimisation come from?