Who wants a strategy? Lots and for free) - page 64

? Now I tried it from another computer, through another channel... The result is the same:

Stellarator >> :

? Now I tried it from another computer, through another channel... The result is the same:

Now it's fine with me too. Tried it more than once. >> Thank you.

zfs >> :

Deals are pretty rare apparently.

Most likely either deposit is small or lot should be changed.

Guys, the OOS gives no advantage whatsoever. The point is that there is and can be no system in bidding. There's no consistency or pattern to them!

All the matter is that you have different interests, you want to take money away from the market, while the market is set to take it away from you.

When you enter the market, the market studies you and immediately rebuilds itself.

All of your generated systems are based on the fact that you are not in that market. You generate them with or without OOS. It makes no difference.

As soon as you enter the market in reality, you begin to influence it. And its movements can no longer resemble those on the history, with or without OOS. You immediately start dealing with a new market.

Yuri Reshetov and all his robots and quests. There's a profound confirmation of that. None of the Expert Advisors are capable of making a profit on the real market!

AntS >> :

As soon as you enter the market in real life, you begin to influence it. And its movements can no longer resemble those on the story, whether with or without OOS. You immediately start dealing with a new market.

Yeah, as soon as you entered the market with your $18, it had the most disastrous effect.

AntS >> :

Guys, the OOS gives no advantage whatsoever. The point is that there is and can be no system in bidding. There's no consistency or pattern to them!

All the matter is that you have different interests, you want to take money away from the market, while the market is set to take it away from you.

When you enter the market, the market studies you and immediately rebuilds itself.

All of your generated systems are based on the fact that you are not in that market. You generate them with or without OOS. It makes no difference.

As soon as you enter the market in reality, you begin to influence it. And its movements can no longer resemble those on the history, with or without OOS. You immediately start dealing with a new market.

Yuri Reshetov and all his robots and quests. There's a profound confirmation of that. None of the Expert Advisors are capable of making a profit on the real market!

Do not forget that the currency cannot change that easily - it is just inconceivable to change the currency without changing the main index of the country - that is a huge amount of stocks.........

Now, to avoid going too far, let's look at any Russian stock broker (for example Alor) ...... If you make a turnover of less than 25 MILLION RUB a DAY - your account will not even get the best conditions for trading!)

- I wonder how you are going to make that kind of impact?

I am not arguing with or influencing anyone. It is you who should ask yourself the question. Why haven't you earned anything and only lost. If you have it so simple and predictable.

AntS >> :
I am not arguing with or influencing anyone. You ask yourself that question. Why haven't you made any money and only lost. If it's so simple and predictable for you.

I have been in profit for a long time :) ............ about simple and predictable I do not understand? As for Yuri Reshetov's program, I had a great time with it for about three days =) (when it first started).

HideYourRichess >> :

Yeah, as soon as you hit the market with your $18, it's disastrous.

Especially if you come in through the kitchen ...

Where else are you going to go in with 18 cans?

)))

Hello dear friend,

I just published a visual bridge between FSB and MT - Forex Strategy Trader.

http://forexsb.com/forum/topic/1056/forex-strategy-trader-beta-version/

It installs a DLL and an Expert in your MT terminal.