Who wants a strategy? Lots and for free) - page 39

EvgeTrofi >>:
Reshetov Скажи пожалуйста, можно ли использовать твою статегию на реальном рынке. В частности советник Creator находится постоянно в рынке, переворачиваясь в нужную сторону, когда получит соответствующий сигнал. А как себя поведёт эксперт в случае, если, на момент возникновения сигнала, компьютер будет отключен от интернета? Причин может быть сколько угодно: нет электричества, провайдер балуется.... Что произойдёт, если вновь подключить компьютер к интернету? Он не перевернёт же ставку, если "пока он спал" был сигнал в другую сторону?

Если это так, то было бы очень хорошо, если бы при иннициализации советникапроводилать проверка на прошедший сигнал и применялись соответствующие действия.

Я рад, что ты вернул проект. Спасибо!

It is up to you to decide what you will do with the SSB tips you receive. For example:

1. Protect the open positions with take and loos in case of a power outage (although in this case a UPS or diesel generator is appropriate:

- Power outage (although a UPS or diesel generator is more appropriate in this case)

- Internet outage at the ISP (although in this case, redundancy lines from additional ISPs are more suitable)

- Re-quotes or server crashes (can be fixed by changing brokerage companies)

- Other force majeure events, such as floods, earthquakes, hurricanes, wars, etc. etc. There is no exhaustive list.

2. Protect your profits with a trawl

3. Add Martingale or some other capital and risk management

4. etc. etc.

There are a lot of things that can be improved and added, and taste is not an argument. All Expert Advisors are created with open source, so no one forbids making additions and modifications. Everything is in your hands.

I distribute the program free of charge and on As Is rights, i.e. as is: My business is to offer, your right to refuse.

Reshetov писал(а) >>
The question falls away in both programmes, as it is up to the end user to decide whether a strategy is needed or not.
"More precisely, the user just selects a financial instrument and a timeframe and presses the "Create" button. The programme starts the MetaTrader4 terminal, selects the strategy in it and, giving its characteristics, asks the user to save - the "Save" button or to cancel - the "Cancel" button (see screenshot). When the "Save" button is pressed, the strategy is automatically translated into the Expert Advisor code in MQL4."

How signals are generated or by what principle the programme selects the strategy?

StatBars >> :

How are the signals generated or how does the software select the strategy?

Look in this thread. It's already been discussed and repeatedly.

Reshetov >> :

I have two computers connected over a network. Both have SSB and the terminal installed. On one computer in the terminal settings the history is loaded no more than 10000 bars per chart. On the other one it is loaded as much as I want. Computer with the limited history is used for selecting strategies. The computer with the larger periods of history data is used to check strategies obtained on the other computer at different parts (periods) of this data.

If you do not have two computers, you can have two user accounts in one Windows without login passwords, install terminal and SSB in both computers. And in one account set a limit on the number of bars of history per chart. This is suitable when it is necessary to simultaneously select strategies and immediately check them on different parts of the history. Because calling the terminal through the command line, i.e. systematic restarts of the terminal itself, does not allow us to do anything in the account.

As a last resort, you can install two SSBs and two terminals in the same account. Then you have to wait for the completion of strategy selection and run it on another terminal on other parts of the history.

So there is no problem at all. Everything can be solved by means of operating system.

I have two computers connected via network, but I didn't think about the history limits on the thermal =) Thanks for pushing me =)))))

V.V.P.Net >> :

I have two computers connected via network, but I didn't think about the history limits on the thermal =) Thanks for the nudge =)))))

Moreover, I have a computer, on which the selection of strategies is going on, without a monitor, i.e. only a system unit. I access it through a remote desktop via a local link. Convenient, because there is no need to move anywhere, distractions. Mice and keyboards don't get tangled, either. Not to mention saving on monitors.

zfs >> :

Well done! Good instruction. And could you also get a video on how to get to the repository. :)

This video shows how to work with Yuri's software on a computer connected to the internet. Please note that the program blinks and restarts MetaTrader a few times after the optimisation is completed. This is normal. Then I will be asked to choose the best option from the repository. I can save as much as I want! But I don't need rubbish.

Optimisation was done on a machine like this:

I have broken the video in parts since it would not fit here more than 4 Mb.

Part 1:

Files:
sss.part1.rar  3809 kb

Part 2:
Files:
sss.part2.rar  3809 kb

Part 3:
Files:
sss.part3.rar  3809 kb

Part 4:
Files:
sss.part4.rar  3086 kb

EvgeTrofi писал(а) >>

This video shows how to use Yuri's software on a computer connected to the internet.

The video is divided into parts, as it does not fit more than 4 MB in here.

Part 1:

If anyone wants the whole thing.

Video demonstrating the process of selecting and preserving strategies