Who wants a strategy? Lots and for free) - page 17

I saw here: C# Ease of Movement.

Most important:

// Forex Strategy Builder
// Copyright (c) 2006 - 2009 Miroslav Popov - All rights reserved!
// http://forexsb.com
// info@forexsb.com
//
// Last changed on: 2008-11-25

float[] afAEOM = new float[Bars];

for (int iBar = 1; iBar < Bars; iBar++)
{
   afAEOM[ iBar] = iDivisor * (High[ iBar] - Low[ iBar]) * ((High[ iBar] + Low[ iBar]) / 2 f - (High[ iBar - 1] - Low[ iBar - 1]) / 2 f) / Math. Max(Volume[ iBar], 1 f);
}

afAEOM = MovingAverage( iPeriod, 0, maMethod, afAEOM);

Ease of Movement = MA( (Divisor/Volume) * (H - L) * ((H + L)/2 - (H1 - L1) / 2) )

См. исходники: Indicators' source code

Who can tell me what these codes are? They can't be used in MT4, can they? Or am I mistaken?

If not, how can they be converted to MT4?

poiskspider писал(а) >>

Who can tell me what these codes are? They can't be used in MT4, can they? Or am I mistaken?

If not, how can they be converted to MT4?

You cannot use these codes "as you go" in MT4. Moreover, their conversion is not that simple.

poiskspider wrote >>

I can share the generated strategy. Of course, it would be great if somebody would translate them into the code.

I have already asked this question in this thread about the EA's strategy, but no one is answering. I can't program it myself (I can tweak the code and add something), so I may ask who can code the EA.

I've decided to code a simple but theoretically profitable (~200% p.a.) strategy on pivot (eurusd60)...

The results are disappointing. FxSB doesn't even look good in the optimistic scenarios. Even a scanner run (like modelling price behaviour inside a bar on the lower timeframes) gives almost a complete mess. In FxSB it's a profit, but in reality it's loses in packs! That said, I ran all the potikovo in MT4, meticulously comparing each bar, opening and closing prices in MT and FxSB, real price behaviour, etc.

So my impression is that one should only trust FxSB as a last resort! :))) (c) Diamond Hand

But if anyone gets something interesting, please share. I am still interested in this "grail generator".

I have no problem coding in mql, I have a lot of experience. But to find a good strategy... But be sure to generate everything with pessimism!

voltair писал(а) >>

I've made a simple but theoretically profitable (~200% p.a.) strategy on paiwot (eurusd60)...

The results are disappointing. FxSB doesn't even look good in the optimistic scenarios. Even a scanner run (like modelling price behaviour inside a bar on the lower timeframes) gives almost a complete mess. In FxSB it's a profit, but in reality it's loses in packs! That said, I ran all the potikovo in MT4, meticulously comparing each bar, opening and closing prices in MT and FxSB, real price behaviour, etc.

In fact, it's not all so sad) What exactly FSB is "weird" inside the bar, you can watch, there's nothing wrong there... The matter is in its pivot indicator, it is a thing in itself, one should use it very carefully. As for the rest the agreement with MT tester, on small TFs, by my tests reaches 90% and more when taking strategies with identical indicators or simply by comparison of bars.

One more point, quotes initially put in FSB are too optimistic and fluffy, and therefore I'd prefer to change them immediately to something closer to reality....

Figar0 писал(а) >>

Actually, it's not so bad) What exactly FSB is "weird" inside the bar, you can see, there's nothing to worry about... It's about its pivot indicator, that's a thing in itself, you have to use it very carefully. As for the rest the agreement with MT tester, on small TFs, by my tests reaches 90% and more when taking strategies with identical indicators or simply by comparison of bars.

Another point, the quotes initially built in FSB are too optimistic and fluffy, and therefore I'm going to change them to something closer to reality ....

The paiwot data is a perfect match, I checked it thoroughly!

Position opening prices are also virtually the same.

Although, imho, FxSB often does not take into account that the price in quotes is Bid,

and as a result it opens BUY when MT4 ignores it.

All quotes (of all timeframes) I used MT4 (Alpari).

And I looked inside the bar even after the scanner - it's fucked up!

The price there often behaves in a strange way for FxSB,

closing profitable positions, which in reality (I checked it myself

on M1) gives a loss...

But if you have something to show / disprove it, send

take a look. You can do it in person.

voltair писал(а) >>

But if you have something to show / disprove it, send

to see it. You can do so in a private message.

Especially translated some simple strategies to check. If you are interested, of course I will show you. It is possible without personal communication, I will post here, but only in the evening, when I get to the right computer with the results... And what was more substantive, if you don't mind showing me the snafu you've found...

Note: I'm not defending FSB by any means.)

Figar0 писал(а) >>

I've been translating some simple strategies on purpose to test them. If you're interested, of course I'll show you. It's possible to show them here, but only in the evening, when I get to the right computer with the results... And what was more substantive, if you don't mind showing me the snafu you've found...

Z.U. Yes, and I'm by no means "defending" FSB, the truth is dearer)

FxSB inside bars and... reality

See for yourself. In the picture:

1st, is the candles on the FxSB chart (mod Nearest, chosen as giving the minimum profit).

2nd, this is the price behaviour inside the bar. It can be seen that the positions are closed in the plus!

This is also confirmed by the data of the positions (checked!).

3rd, this is reality. The blue colour is Pivot and entry, the pink one is exit.

And in reality there is no profit, but only losses!

And there's a huge number of such jams...

As for the scanner, I couldn't re-capture that shit. Probably because of

Probably because I was overloading the quotes. I suspect that when I was looking, some

lower timeframes were not from Alpari. Although I do remember the scanner showing

he was using the lower ones 100%. Now I downloaded the minutes and it seems

the scanner's showing up all right now. I would like to use your strategies and their implementation.

I would like to see your strategies and their implementation.

I too want the truth (the correct tool) and not the "accusations" on FxSB.

FxSB. :))

I do not know how you do it, but I have this program by Pivot evenly account nothing zgenerilala. So on this subject I can not say anything.

I have a strategy that seems to work on other induks (I posted it in this thread), but here's the problem as I said to find the desired coding induks for this strategy.

poiskspider писал(а) >>

I do not know how you do it, but I have this program by Pivot evenly account nothing zgenerilala. So on this subject I can not say anything.

I think I have a strategy that seems to work on other indices (I posted it in this thread), but the problem is, as I said before to find the desired indices for coding this strategy.

I watched your strategy, but not very carefully. I think Reshetov is right it is a "fix" and it will hardly work for real.

voltair писал(а) >>

1st, it's the candlesticks on the FxSB chart (mod Nearest, chosen to give the minimum profit).

Well, put the model Shortest, Pessimistic, regardless of the final result in your particular case, it is these models that allows you to avoid unnecessary weirdness inside the bar. The Nearest model is just a weird one, I think the generator may be adjusting the strategy to its specifics. You can read about the models here.

I promised a proof but I even do not know what to prove) Here is the strategy and its implementation in MQL. I have the same data and there is virtually no difference. And what there is (a few pips/bucks) causes some questions both for FSB (more likely just different values of indicator calculations in FSB and MT4 (swap calculation, somehow it is not clear for me in some cases). In other respects almost full coincidence of results.

Files:
masimple.mq4  7 kb
masimple.rar  1 kb