Who wants a strategy? Lots and for free) - page 12

Only finds file 177_SSB[1].EXE-01B3ACDF.pf

khorosh писал(а) >>
Only finds file 177_SSB[1].EXE-01B3ACDF.pf

There's just one more download and this time remember where) Yuri won't help.

Figar0 писал(а) >>

There's just one more download and this time remember where) Yuri won't help.

Downloaded it again. Attempting to run it gives an error message.177_ssb.exe is not a Win32/ application

khorosh писал(а) >>
Downloaded it again. Attempting to start it gives error message.177_ssb.exe is not a Win32/ application

A big boy has to deal with these things himself) Is the JAVA machine up and running? Did the file download completely?

Figar0 писал(а) >>

A big boy has to deal with these things himself) Is the JAVA machine up and running? Did the file download completely?

Thanks, the file didn't download completely, in a hurry to get the grail faster :-)

khorosh писал(а) >>

Thanks, didn't fully download the file, in a hurry to get the grail :-)

I hope you have already ordered the catalogue of yachts and islands?

;)

PapaYozh писал(а) >>

I hope you have already ordered a catalogue of yachts and islands?

;)

Not yet, I must hurry up, otherwise everything will be taken and I won't get it :-)

Reshetov.
Yura. Is the interval of history at which the strategy is selected fixed or can it be changed?

khorosh >> :
Reshetov.
Yura. Is it a hardcoded interval or can it be changed?

It would be nice. It is difficult to estimate the robustness with few trades.

It is a wonderful idea on the whole. We should develop it further.

khorosh >> :
Reshetov.
Yura. Is the interval of the history, in which the strategy is selected, set rigidly or can it be changed?

Version 1 uses the entire history interval that was uploaded to the terminal. So, we cannot change it, unless we do it through the Terminal "Quotes Archive".

In the future, it is planned to add functionality in the form of "Use date from .... to ...". I need this myself, so that in addition to testing the strategy on other instruments without changing the timeframe and without optimisation, it can also be tested with forward tests.